Surreal Forums
RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-212.html)
+---- Thread: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown (/thread-3060.html)

Pages: 1 2

RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - Shay - 2011-09-15

Ten years after RuneScape Classic proudly opened its gates to adventurers, it seems a fitting time to close them to new players and look forward to the next ten years. So, for the next two weeks, RuneScape Classic will be fully open and available to members, before formally retiring for new players. You can log into RuneScape Classic, by clicking here.

That’s not to say that we will be removing RuneScape Classic completely: it will be available as usual to members who have previously logged into Classic during their adventuring career. So, even if you have a passing curiosity in RuneScape Classic, we’d advise that you log in so that you can visit again at your leisure. You’ll get access to a Classic Cape if you do, so there’s a swish incentive for the undecided. To find out how to access the Classic Cape, click here.

Take a tour and you’ll find an old school version of RuneScape that has been surpassed in terms of graphics and content, but retains all of its original charm. Spot the difference between Classic and RuneScape, explore the original 50 quests, and trek across a world where Morytania was just a glimmer in the games designers’ eyes.

Mod Mark

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - Clifford - 2011-09-15

¬_¬ As if my classic cape means nothing now. Every eight year old and his cousin will have one. Completely ruins the point of it. I like my classic cape and knowing that I'm a classic veteran. *Sigh* FUUU- Jagex, why not just make it for people who've played longer than 4 years or something?!

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - TJPAB - 2011-09-15

(2011-09-15 23:55:05)Clifford Wrote:  ¬_¬ As if my classic cape means nothing now. Every eight year old and his cousin will have one. Completely ruins the point of it. I like my classic cape and knowing that I'm a classic veteran. *Sigh* FUUU- Jagex, why not just make it for people who've played longer than 4 years or something?!

Pretty much this :/.

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - l Zephyr l - 2011-09-16

Capes sitting in my house somewhere, so not a big deal to me.

Wont bother with trying classic again.

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - Kun - 2011-09-16

Sweet

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - Tay - 2011-09-16

(2011-09-15 23:55:05)Clifford Wrote:  ¬_¬ As if my classic cape means nothing now. Every eight year old and his cousin will have one. Completely ruins the point of it. I like my classic cape and knowing that I'm a classic veteran. *Sigh* FUUU- Jagex, why not just make it for people who've played longer than 4 years or something?!

Or even better make it only available to players who have actually achieved something in classic, not just logging in for a minute and leaving.

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - Exbajalator - 2011-09-16

Logged back in today after not touching rs classic since rs2 came out. My stats before rs2 were

[Image: rsclassic.png]

I was pro Good

Edit: Also I don't mind everyone atm having the cape, Jagex just wants everyone to have the chance to get all capes. I'm looking forward to next year when the 10 year old cape comes out, won't be as many running around with that.

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - AlchemyHawk - 2011-09-16

I feel the same way as Nate and Tay for with the capes. :s If you are gonig to let people who just joined now get it, at least make them work for it.

I have played classic quite a bit on this account, but I will be making a new one so I can play it at the same time as RS2, we shall see how much I get on. smile

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - Mikuri - 2011-09-16

I log for cape, or any futur classic bonus.
Then I logged out, FOREVER.

RE: RuneScape Classic: The Final Countdown - BrokenDolly - 2011-09-16

"Talk to guide"

GUIDE IS BUSY T_T! lols. I don't think I'd play rs if it was like this..