Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Thrashkick

Real-life name/nickname: Alex 
Describe yourself in one word:Icantthinkofjustonewordsoifiguredidjustsaygoofy
What made you start playing Runescape:  Miniclip.com
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter 
Other language(s): None
Hobbies/talents:  Fitness, Computers, Martial Arts
Hey Alex! Great to meet you smile Very nice and succinct one word description of yourself Biggrin

What kind of martial arts are you into? I'm currently training BJJ.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
There are a few of us that love Harry Potter! Welcome smile.
(2016-11-29 00:09:45)Downfall Wrote:  Hey Alex! Great to meet you smile Very nice and succinct one word description of yourself Biggrin

What kind of martial arts are you into? I'm currently training BJJ.

Goshin-Jitsu Karate.  We also focus on more practical self-defense than most.  It's a blended style of Okinawan and applications of judo and aiki-jitsu.  Our instructor also has knowledge in wing-chun and Filipino martial arts, so we learn concepts.
Hey Alex Biggrin Welcome to Surreal! It's been awesome to have you in our clan chat the past couple days. I'm so glad that you followed @JeliBelski here! Goofiness is a hidden pre-requisite to join Surreal Grin (giggling to herself). Woop woop!!

If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to come to us. I hope that we get to look forward to having you join our little family smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
YAASSS! YAY--THRASH/Alex is joining! Woop! the Jelly Bean wins! Biggrin (Can you tell I'm a little excited?!?!?)
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Welcome to Surreal Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Hey Alex! Welcome to the clan. Enjoy your time with us. smile