RCH Intro To Surreal
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: RCH
Real-life name/nickname: Ryan Harrison / Y'all can call me Ryan or Harrison
Describe yourself in one word: Thoughtful

What made you start playing runescape: Was looking for a game to play on my pc, while I was waitting for my 360 to be repaired from me ripping out the cd tray due to it was stuck LOL.
Favorite Movie: divergent series <3
Occupation: I work at Home depot part time, and atm trying to get into The Us air force.
Other language(s): PC talk.
Hobbies/talents: Still trying to find out my talents, but I love gaming and collecting yugioh cards, I just started to watch Anime shows so Im new to all that. Wizard
Hey Ryan! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Good luck with the Airforce. I recommend you check out Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's a bit older but still good!
It's been great meeting you so far! Biggrin Welcome Biggrin
Hey Ryan! Welcome to Surreal! smile I'm so glad that Jordy found you on the RS forums looking for a clan! Biggrin Also, rofl that's a funny reason to start playing RS - although I'm sure you weren't too amused at the time Tongue Never heard of Divergent, though I'm not too much of a movie buff in general haha. That's awesome that you're trying to get into the US Air Force - very admirable! Biggrin

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask smile I look forward to your application & hope that you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome! I've not seen the divergent movies, but I've read the book. Need to get on the others, though....Sigh. Someday I'll have time. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Hey Ryan Biggrin Glad to see you made it here! Welcome to Surreal buddy. If you have any questions or feedback hit me up.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome Ryan To Surreal, Our Real life smile
welcome to surreal ryan Biggrin
Welcome to the clan Ryan smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 4,960 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 2,966 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,686 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,530 2017-08-01 16:55:04