Rune Metrics?
Thread Closed 

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased the Runemetrics option and what are the benefits of having it? I saw its $5.99 per month to have, but I really don't know if it's worth it or not. What are your thoughts?
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
I have the free version as I don't see the need to have all that extra fancy stuff. It shows my stats and percentages to my next level which is sufficient enough to me Tongue

You can check out the features below. Quoted from Wiki:

Quote:Free
  • Autopopulate the Metrics interface's skill experience tracker which tracks total experience, combat experience and skill experience in all 27 skills.
  • Drop logger which can be toggled to show all items dropped or items that are picked up by the player. It counts drops that are processed by drop cleaners (e.g. a charming imp).

Pro
In addition to free features:
  • Skill experience tracker displays XP/hour based on previous 5 minute window of experience gained.
  • Skill experience tracker displays ETA for time to level. This works for player-set targets, including virtual level targets, or default to the next level if a target is not set.
  • Combat experience tracker showing total damage, damage per minute, accuracy and XP/hour. This does not reset when changing monsters.
  • Wealth tracking and GP gain/loss per hour calculation based on previous 5 minute window. This includes wealth gained/lost from completing clue scrolls and from Grand Exchange transactions, but it is not possible to view information about these sources individually.
  • "Send to graph" option on right-click in Metrics tracker. This displays a graph of experience gains over time; the time interval that the graph uses can be adjusted by scrolling in and out.
  • Links to view historical data on website. This data is not public.
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
I don´t think it is worth it
I really think it is only worth it for the super hardcore rs players.. I was reading it and I dont think I even tried the free trial
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
I considered buying it to see and keep track of my net worth but that really wasn't enough reason to. Similarly to what Nick said, as a casual player I don't think it's necessary. However, if you're willing to pay then it could improve your efficiency as you can see an estimate of exp/hr gained as well as track profit if you merchant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treasure Hunter] Rune Ethereals Ava 4 4,665 2014-10-17 18:49:36
Last Post: PiXeYstyx