Uhh.. Hi. I am Himatvir.
Thread Closed 

Uhh hello, Apparently I'm to make a introduction of myself.. Idk much about myself cos I'm just like that so I'll fill out that template instead, sorry...

Runescape Name: Himatvir
Real-life name/nickname: My friends call me 'The Silent one' if that counts.. Otherwise people call me Himatvir..
Describe yourself in one word: Shy

What made you start playing runescape: The better question is how did I even find runescape
Favorite Movie: Uhh... I seen quite a few.. I guess my favorite cartoon like movie would be Finding Nemo..
Occupation: I do not have a job, Don't honestly think I'll be getting one anytime soon either
Other language(s): English, Bengali  .. French if you count Bonjour being the only word I know
Hobbies/talents:

Hobbies.. Gaming, Movies, Anime I guess, playing Basketball when I feel like it and sleeping the day off

Talents.. Uhhh.... I dunno..... I guess, Playing runescape? that counts as a talent right?

I hope you enjoyed my 'introduction' .... And have a nice day.
Hey Himatvir smile Welcome to Surreal! I hope that you enjoy it here enough to become a part of the Surreal family Biggrin If you have any questions about us, just let us know!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
welcome to surreal! I look forward to seeing you around and scape-ing it up with you!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Hi Himatvir, welcome to Surreal  smile
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
welcome to surreal Hima, hope to see you around soon smile
Already said hey to you in the chat. But welcome again! Good to see another Brit.
All your skilling pets belong to me!
Welcome to the fam!
Yahoo
Hi and welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]