12/12/2016 Runescape Update!
Thread Closed 

I can't express how excited I am for the new update today! OMG NEW JEWLERY! LYKE OH EM GEEEE

[Image: The-Voice.gif]

Finally a use for all those gems from Shilo and Silver bars!!!

[Image: 688639.gif]

For those who may be confused as to what I am gloating on about here's the details 

Quote:Silver Jewellery

Requirements
RuneScape membership
Crafting levels up to 45
Magic levels up to 49

The new jewellery is made by setting opal, jade and red topaz into silver jewellery pieces. They can then be enchanted with the Lvl1-3 Enchant spells for the following effects:
Opal
  • Ring of Metamorphosis: Chance for double XP when catching butterflies barehanded. 10 charges.

• Headhunter's Sacrifice (bracelet): Chance for on-assignment Slayer kills to count as double, for no additional XP. 25 charges.

• Featherfingered Necklace: Chance to take no damage and avoid stun when caught thieving. 10 charges.

• Amulet of Bountiful Harvest: Chance to conserve seeds when planting in an allotment. 10 charges.
Jade
  • Ring of Respawn: Teleports to unlocked respawn points. 5 charges.

• Flamtaer Bracelet: Instantly builds a single temple wall in Shades of Mort'ton. 2 charges.

• Traveller's Necklace: Teleports to the Wizards' Tower, the outpost north of Ardougne, or south of Eagle's Eyrie. 5 charges.

• Botanist's Amulet: Chance to create higher-dosage potions. 5 charges.
Red Topaz
  • Columbarium Ring: Increased chance to receive the Sunspear effect when killing Vyrewatch. A charge will always be expended per kill, whether or not the effect occurs. 50 charges.

• Headhunter's Thrill (bracelet): Chance for Slayer kills to not reduce the assignment count, but still award experience. 25 charges

• Necklace of Gluttony: Food eaten gives +100 life points. 20 charges.

• Enlightened Amulet: Teleports to the Nexus, the Desert Bandit Camp, or south of the Graveyard of Shadows. 5 charges.

[Image: tumblr_lw3yx2f55N1qddght.gif]

I've been itching for a new crafting update for years. The urns were a nice update but new enchanted jewelry is always a plus. Guess who's going to get busy now??  Yahoo
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Oh wow I really like these! It's a neat idea and brings some value to Jewelry again, now crafting has some use Tongue (again)
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
This is a really good update. I don't even remember if those other gems had any use before this? Lul.
They hit the mark on updating crafting for lower level players as well as creating useful items for everyone in game. Nice.
I particularly like the Botanist and Bountiful amulets.
(2016-12-13 00:50:07)Jerome Wrote:  This is a really good update. I don't even remember if those other gems had any use before this? Lul.
They hit the mark on updating crafting for lower level players as well as creating useful items for everyone in game. Nice.
I particularly like the Botanist and Bountiful amulets.

Prior to this update the only use the shilo gems had use for was making enchanted bolts. Which really wasn't ever exciting after the new effect wore off. So far I made 2 of every type so I can give them all a try. Some of them had some awesome benefits for sure!
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,419 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 11,963 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  FashionScape 2016 Nick 8 4,951 2017-01-10 18:16:13
Last Post: ChangingLane
  [Update] Children of Mah | Nautilus Pack | Thanksgiving Nick 1 2,900 2016-11-24 06:40:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,695 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane