Clanniversary

Hey ya'll. It was a year ago that I posted a Looking for a New clan. I believe my tag line was 'Fun, Friendly and no Bullying'. As many of us experienced, Mel reached out to me.  She told me about her crazy friends and the events they did. That really impressed on me. She never once referred to Surreal as her clan. She referred to Surreal as her friends. So I decided to guest and not even an hour in the CC and I knew I loved the group and applied.

So many of you I consider friends, some are new to the clan I look forward to getting to know you better and even a real life friendship has formed from the wonderful people I met here.  I'm so glad to have found such a wonderful group and I look forward to more years with ya'll!

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Wow, I'm surprised you remember that much in detail! Guess I left a great first impression on you Biggrin

I'm glad that I contacted you and am even more glad that I could provide you with a better clan experience in Surreal. You're a fabulous person and I'm so happy that you chose us and no other clan, cause we're more than a clan here, we're FAMILY! Give_heart
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(2017-04-08 15:49:00)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Wow, I'm surprised you remember that much in detail! Guess I left a great first impression on you Biggrin

I'm glad that I contacted you and am even more glad that I could provide you with a better clan experience in Surreal. You're a fabulous person and I'm so happy that you chose us and no other clan, cause we're more than a clan here, we're FAMILY! Give_heart

Gosh i'm NOT family of kyle <.<
Chrissy :-) my wonderful sister:-)
<3 I really enjoyed talking with you in Discord. Chat soon, fam!
(2017-04-08 17:13:28)Socomhunterr Wrote:  
(2017-04-08 15:49:00)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Wow, I'm surprised you remember that much in detail! Guess I left a great first impression on you Biggrin

Gosh i'm NOT family of kyle <.<

Hey now, every family has that one Crazy Uncle...   Whistle
We're so glad you're part of the family, Chrissy! (Even if you do whoop our butts in SWC's...) Biggrin
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.