Introduction to Myself and how i got here:
Thread Closed 

Hi, You probably wonder why i haven't done an introduction, I thought I had done one, maybe i didn't anyways...

My name is Jett Aka MsGt Zeus, short story about my IGN: MsGt is my father rank in the airforce. Zeus is just my poor hearing when people call me duuuude dude...

Anyways: I am deaf, speech impaired.

I have played Runescape for about 10 years and going. You may ask why i am only 1800 total... Well, I played alot of fog... so that was fun and some soul wars.
My very first 99 is woodcutting before eoc and legacy, my recent is Magic. I was to quit runescape in 2013, but i got back into it couple times and didnt get members till just before i joined.

How did i get into runescape? A friend showed me it and i started playing back in late 2006 ish... maybe early 2007. Is he still in contact? No. Sadly.

Other than that, I used to play on PS3, I played Cod bops1, mw2, mw3, bf3 which is one of my favorite games... bf4 beta, minecraft, csgo, warframe.
I do have a steam account, It's link on my discord.

So how did I get here? I was looking for a clan that was small, not many people usually, and tight knitted, which is Surreal.

So, if you have questions, feel free to comment, or ask me on discord.

P.S. I learned that Auri's is a pasta lover. (I love alfredo too!)
I wasn't aware that you were deaf and had a speech impairment. An interesting read! Hope you've been enjoying your time with us, and officially welcome to the Surreal family! smile
Nice intro Jett and nice to learn more about you, I also started my rs career around the same time as you, just before GE was introduced, what a blessing that was! lol
Welcome to surreal!! Welcome to the family
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome! I'm really into movies myself. You got any that you like in particular?
Welcome! Glad you are here and part of the family smile
(2018-07-19 10:44:32)Jerome Wrote:  Welcome! I'm really into movies myself. You got any that you like in particular?

Good question! I tried to watch at-least a movie a day, either with my family, like old movies such as Bulliett, or one of the Clint Eastwood movies, or something like one of my all time favorite: Aliens Covenant. 

On a side note, I recommend Cinemasins. It's a youtube channel, they have good content about movies, and all the wrongs things that you may have notice or missed.

Movies I have Watched recently:

Kingsman: Golden circle
Blade Runner 2049
Logan (even though i went and saw it for free)
Back to the future: Part I II III

Movies I want to see: 
Murder on the orient express
Spiderman Homecoming
Black panther
Unfriended: Darkweb
Insidious: The last key
The Nun
Annabelle
The Mummy
Dr. Strange
The First purge
Jurassic World: The fallen Kingdom
Rampage
Skyscaper
Incredibles 2
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Sicario: Day of the soldado

Have fun reading! Biggrin
(2018-07-20 05:25:33)Jett Wrote:  
(2018-07-19 10:44:32)Jerome Wrote:  Welcome! I'm really into movies myself. You got any that you like in particular?

Good question! I tried to watch at-least a movie a day, either with my family, like old movies such as Bulliett, or one of the Clint Eastwood movies, or something like one of my all time favorite: Aliens Covenant. 

On a side note, I recommend Cinemasins. It's a youtube channel, they have good content about movies, and all the wrongs things that you may have notice or missed.

Blade Runner 2049

Movies I want to see: 
Spiderman Homecoming
Black panther
The Nun
Annabelle
The Mummy
Dr. Strange
The First purge
Rampage
Skyscaper
Incredibles 2
Ant-Man and the Wasp

I, too, very much enjoy movies. I noticed that you have quite a few 'horror' movies in which you would like to see. I dislike that genre personally because I don't like the jump scares. The rest of the movies I would also like to see or have seen. I actually just watched Kingsman: Golden Circle a week or two ago. Good to have a fellow movie-lover.
(2018-07-20 05:54:05)CS The Oracle Wrote:  
(2018-07-20 05:25:33)Jett Wrote:  

Blade Runner 2049

Movies I want to see: 
Spiderman Homecoming
Black panther
The Nun
Annabelle
The Mummy
Dr. Strange
The First purge
Rampage
Skyscaper
Incredibles 2
Ant-Man and the Wasp

I, too, very much enjoy movies. I noticed that you have quite a few 'horror' movies in which you would like to see. I dislike that genre personally because I don't like the jump scares. The rest of the movies I would also like to see or have seen. I actually just watched Kingsman: Golden Circle a week or two ago. Good to have a fellow movie-lover.

I love the thrill. Always nice to change things up.
Wizard Hi Jett and welcome  smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,757 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,861 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,646 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,731 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe
  Re-Introduction GravenSquid 4 2,856 2017-07-14 08:19:52
Last Post: GravenSquid