Another Month Gone By...

(2011-03-24 17:15:38)Danny Wrote:  Any haters please PM me and I will sort out your punishment. Wink
LOL! Wub What if I just post it here instead of PMing you?

Congratulations Pixey Styx! Biggrin Well deserved, you have been very active and positive since the moment you arrived. I am sure you will fit in great with the staff and position.

I am looking forward to the PYP. smile

[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Congratulations Pixey! You're the best! Biggrin
oh, Grats Pixey, enjoy it.
Grats Pixey smile I don't know you very yet, but as far as I read you post and such, I'm glad you got 'promoted' smile!
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Fun stuff.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Well done Pixey! Congratulations on your promotion. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Congratz Pixey, and congratz to the new members, I'm sure you'll love it here. Also, Downfall is saving himself for massive PYP gains, don't let the 150 bxw thing fool you. Or do let it fool you, cuz we're taking this one for back to back wins. King2
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Another great month for Surreal. Big congratulations to Pixey who has proved herself to be a very enthusiastic and reliable member since joining not too long ago. Welcome to all the new members, I really hope to get to know each and every one of you. SRL Wub
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Congrads Pixey Styx ... Well deserved.Good
[Image: Lynn.png]

Big congrats to Pixey and here's to many more months.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  June's Member of the Month Downfall 30 22,991 2011-07-30 18:33:10
Last Post: Lynn
  Member of the Month! Bug 23 19,505 2011-03-11 16:01:06
Last Post: Chad