Hello.
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Cs Rks44
Real-life name/nickname: Brian, I haven't had a nickname since grade school, haha.
Describe yourself in one word: Blitzkrieg.

What got you started playing Runescape?: My little brother not being able to make it out of tutorial island. As they say, the rest is history. (Clearly not herstory, I'm sexist!)
Favorite Movie: Runaway Jury/Super Troopers
Other language(s): Nada.
Hobbies/talents: Gym rat, watching baseball/football.

Probably some sort of spy here that will go back and tell SE then they will all come bitch but idc.
Welcome to Surreal Brian smile Nice to see you again. What have you been up to lately? I assure you nobody's spying on anyone!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Oh no
Hey Brian. Biggrin
Wow 1 level off max (excluding 120 DG) eh? Very nice!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, Brian. Enjoy your stay! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2010-10-19 08:22:54)Brian Wrote:  Probably some sort of spy here that will go back and tell SE then they will all come bitch but idc.

There is no spy? Jordan is a highly talented young man, I support his new endeavours and this clan, I knew about this before he even released it and I feel privileged to say Ive worked alongside him.

Being the Leader and Owner of SE [Skillers Empire] - I here by declare that there is no ill feelings, no grudges - but only friendship and support between us - We are all skillers here to skill.

Your negative stance is not appreciated Brian, I wish you would have some ounce of respect within yourself.

And btw - Welcome to the SRL Forums.Paladin

(2010-10-20 09:48:35)Jazzy Wrote:  
(2010-10-19 08:22:54)Brian Wrote:  Probably some sort of spy here that will go back and tell SE then they will all come bitch but idc.

There is no spy? Jordan is a highly talented young man, I support his new endeavours and this clan, I knew about this before he even released it and I feel privileged to say Ive worked alongside him.

Being the Leader and Owner of SE [Skillers Empire] - I here by declare that there is no ill feelings, no grudges - but only friendship and support between us - We are all skillers here to skill.

Your negative stance is not appreciated Brian, I wish you would have some ounce of respect within yourself.

And btw - Welcome to the SRL Forums.Paladin

Lol.

Ily Brian. Ex-GK, Bucket unit crew.

Hiiiiii. Ex-GK naice naice.
It sp0k3y from bucket unit/gk yo'

Join surreal? <3
Sooo Mr Brian, what Operating System are you running now? Last i heard was Windows 95..dont know if you've changed since then. Would be nice too know smile

Welcome to Surreal.