Good things come in twos!

Gratz guys well earned smile
Congrats to the two Wink & I'd like to say for just one year surreal is doing amazing ^^!!
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
OMG. I really didn't see it coming o.o!
A big thanks to everyone <3

VGhpcyBpcyBub3RoaW5nIGNvbXBhcmVkIHRvIHdoYXQgd2UgaGF2ZSBpbiBzdG9yZSBmb3IgeW91Lg==​

Gratz to you too Zephyr and gratz Kniight on senior <3333
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Huge congrats to Zeph and Mikuri, both well deserved! There were a few other members that were nominated that also came very close to making it more than a 2-way tie. For those who have put their pixel blood, sweat, and tears into Surreal during July, we thank you for adding to the wonderful community and clan environment we strive to uphold.

As for Zephyr and Mikuri: You both are integral members of the clan and have been around for quite some time. Activity with the clan has been impressive to say the least. +3 rep from me. Congradulations again!
Congrats Zeph, Mikuri, and Kniight. All well-deserved. Biggrin
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
Congratz Zephyr and Mikuri, two great awards for two great members smile

Also congrats to Kniight on senior member smile

Super excited about Surreal's birthday too! Can't wait to see what's in store!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Congratulations to both of you winning MOTM! Congratulations on Kniight with Senior Member smile
[Image: 13847_s.png]
I was pretty surprised when I saw this. When I opened the topic, I thought to myself, 'Wouldnt it be funny if I was mentioned for no apparent reason" then I see my name, and im like LOL. Pretty exciting tbh. Thanks everyone for the thanks. Grats to my fellow MOTM Mikuri. and Grats to Knight on SM.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Congratulations to Knight, Zephyr, and Mikuri! Very well deserved recognition for all three of you. Thanks for all your hard work and efforts that you put into this clan!

Can't wait for Surreal's birthday and all the updates to come, thank you Downfall for all your hard work!

And...

(2011-08-05 11:58:37)Exbajalator Wrote:  whats with the secret message? (VGhpcyBpcyBub3RoaW5nIGNvbXBhcmVkIHRvIHdoYXQgd2UgaGF2ZSBpbiBzdG9yZSBmb3IgeW91Lg==​).

I know what it says, but I don't know if I should spoil it. <3
Congrats you two and to kniight smile
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well hey there, good lookin' Downfall 14 10,601 2012-09-12 19:51:29
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Rankage never looked so good! Downfall 22 19,578 2011-01-10 18:55:08
Last Post: xAndrew