G'day. Solid40k 'ere.
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Solid40k - but at the moment it's Cpark.
Real-life name/nickname: Cameron, but usually called Cam.
Describe yourself in one word: Ambitious!

What made you start playing runescape: A new neighbour moved in next door and I went over to meet them. This was atleast 7 years ago too bare in mind Tongue, So I went over to introduce myself to them and I saw that girl there was playing a video game, so I asked about it and saw what she was playing. She got me into RuneScape and so I made an account to impress her, cos' that's how we get the women back in the day. And after that I really started to enjoy it so I kept playing it.

Favorite Movie: LOTR series I would have to say.
Other language(s): Usually screaming at my household with my other siblings :/
Hobbies/talents: Game programming, design, painting and anything with creativity.

Just looking for a casual looking clan and this might be the one. I was on previous clans but they're too demanding for attendance for events and such.
(2011-09-06 03:43:29)Solid40k Wrote:  Country: Australia.
You must know Jordan.

Welcome to Surreal Cam! Biggrin
Nice way to start playing Runescape, I wish I had a girl neighbor that was into Runescape. Lol
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-09-06 03:43:29)Solid40k Wrote:  She got me into RuneScape and so I made an account to impress her, cos' that's how we get the women back in the day.

lolz, that's better than what the boys at my school did.. they threw sticks at me and paper airplanes to get my attention..

Anyways, Welcome to Surreal (:

| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
Hey Cam :] Hope to see ya around!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal, Cam! Talked to you a bit in the clan chat already, you seem like a friendly guy. I agree with Micah that you must know Jordan because of your occupation and location, bahaha. Enjoy your stay with us and let us know if you need anything!

P.S. What ever happened to the neighbor girl in your story? Did she quit playing? Was she ever impressed? Haha, silly questions.
I too am interested if this girl was impressed with your Runescape ventures.

Welcome to Surreal, Cam, enjoy your stay smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
screaming with the siblings? sounds like my kids LOL

Welcome to Surreal Cam, hope you enjoy it here Biggrin
Quote:Occupation: KFC Assistant Manager.

Downfall will love you. Just sayin'

Welcome to the clan Cam! Hope you enjoy it here. smile
hi
Hey and welcome! smile