The Wicked Witch needs your help!!!
Thread Closed 

My goal

[Image: witchbound.png]

If any of u are wanting to do dungeoneering when ur online and if I'm online I would be greatful if you could invite me along, I'm aiming for 85 and refuse to do it with randoms! Wink HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!!
I'm looking to train 87-92 dungeoneernig myself in the next couple of weeks so I'll be sure to check if you're online before starting a floor smile
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Gladly help you m'love. smile
I usually join everytime I can for DG smile
Hit me when I'm online Wink
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Time pending im down for floors when im online just ask if anyone wants to do a floor or 2 when you log in Biggrin
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I've started keying lately to get better at it, if others are on and interested then I'd be up for joining.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
I'm always up for DG just PM me when you wanna go smile me, Exbajalator, and AFK normally go then pick up random interested clannies.
(2011-09-16 00:44:11)Steven Wrote:  I'm always up for DG just PM me when you wanna go smile me, Exbajalator, and AFK normally go then pick up random interested clannies.

True ^^ just wisper me
From tomorrow I will be available for 1 month give or take GMT +13 to dungeoneer with anyone who needs. Good
I am currently level 108Grin and can key, though I do like if others key too.Wink My key floors usually take 45-60 mins as I like to clear a few rooms not die every time we have to run from home base past a monster.
Can add me "freewendy" Wub
Currently have most floors open.....and I c6 all floors so if you are a beginner I'm happy to take you through lower floors.
I can play for about 12 hrs per day during this month so feel free to ask.
All I ask is no quitters, be prepared to die, experience is overrated Shok Because eventually in higher floors you get masses of exp Paladin
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Well, I'm looking to do 75-80.. atm i need dung 33 .. So if your on that, Gimmie a shout,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wicked Hood Tokens ReturnFate 9 7,931 2015-04-13 17:27:29
Last Post: ReturnFate
  Wicked Pouch Dave 4 6,681 2014-02-26 00:32:10
Last Post: Dave