Recruitment Avenues...

aww you released it Wub you already know how much I love it! Biggrin Amazing work as always Jord!
(2011-11-30 17:53:22)S15 Wrote:  Very nice! Your graphics amaze me! Biggrin

Couldn't agree more!, Awesome Job jordan
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
(2011-11-30 18:29:01)Kniight Lost Wrote:  Epic !
Last one was really good but this one is better.
Your image editing skills amaze me everytime Jordan
This. ^
I loved the old one, somehow this one even exceeds that one.
Amazing stuff Jordan! Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

[Image: Animated_teenage_friends_talking_lockers_hg_wht.gif]
Should get people talking about us
[Image: 2.gif]
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Fun fun fun, going to check out the awe as the passing members of Tip it and Zybez see our recruitment topic. I'll probably also be helping to clean up their jaws from the ground Wink
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
This is just amazing, getting alot of praise on zybez/tip.it Biggrin
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Love it :> Very slick.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Sick work Jordan! Love it! :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
It looks really great, but would you consider adding the recruitment video to either the top or the bottom? Or even just a link to the video would be cool. Clans with nice recruitment vids always caught my eye.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
(2011-12-01 18:23:56)Ava Wrote:  It looks really great, but would you consider adding the recruitment video to either the top or the bottom? Or even just a link to the video would be cool. Clans with nice recruitment vids always caught my eye.

Thanks. I was considering it but I lost interest in recruitment videos a long time ago, I'd rather just present an image as its easier to keep updated and what not Tongue

You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recruitment Initiative #1! Downfall 27 20,266 2012-07-22 00:29:05
Last Post: Exuding