Citadel, guys, Citadel!

We just entered dilapidation for the first time I can remember. Guys, come on. How hard is it to jump into the citadel and do some work for an hour then go out again? You really wanna lose Tier 6, what we worked so hard to achieve?

Please guys, we need your help each week. Make some effort to go to the citadel and contribute. It's the least we ask of you!

Thanks.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
We can DO IT! Dwarf
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
Didn't cap last week but I'll do my best to do it this week (:
I don't even do my spins or anything every day but I'll try to atleast visit. I until I get more free time irl I won't be able to skill within the citadel. Soz.

Edit: Looking back I capped last week so this is the first week ever I have not capped. Working on it now too so I can probably cap before it resets.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I capped this week after not doing it for the past couple, so we have at least one more than usual smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I've been doing it since I came back. I'll be doing it later since Wednesdays seams to be the day I can complete my cap.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Capped today smile
Gah im sorry i completely forgot to finish my cap last week, done like 3/4 of it :S
@iWader on Twitter.
(2013-03-13 22:55:28)Wader Wrote:  Gah im sorry i completely forgot to finish my cap last week, done like 3/4 of it :S

Too much Sim City! :P
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
(2013-03-13 23:06:48)Ninth_Legion Wrote:  
(2013-03-13 22:55:28)Wader Wrote:  Gah im sorry i completely forgot to finish my cap last week, done like 3/4 of it :S

Too much Sim City! Tongue

whoa whoa, jordans played 90 hours already Wink
@iWader on Twitter.