A Quick Notice

Big Plus 
Hello there members of Surreal. I know this is not the usual bulky post but I figured that this was something very important to mention. I know that many members have been having issues with the Ventrilo server I had hosted from home, as the clan grew it became harder for me to manage it on a single connection.

As a result of this, I've bought our own 25-user-limit Ventrilo server from a reliable provider, typefrag.com. Check the topic in the Notifications Centre forum for more information on how to get connected! Get chattin', see you on there soon!

Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
W00T and will do boss smile

*mumbles to herself as she walks away; gotta figure out how to use the darn thing first!*
would be great to have more female voices on our Vent so cant wait till you do get it set up Lady Biggrin
I hear ya Meg smile
Yeah, thumbs up for female voices Wink Rofl

I had some problems with mic on Vent, but hopefully I can work it out smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

ooo, very nice!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Yay Vent!!!

If anyone needs help setting up any part of it feel free to send me a message. Wink

I should really get started on those help vids. Lazy2

[Image: ramuhitsuji.png][Image: ramuhitsuji.png]
[Image: ramu.png]
I'll see if I can get vent one of these days and whether am able to work with it. I know Teamspeak 3 didn't recognise my mic so gave up on that one.
+ my English speech is shit, I blame my mothertongue
(2010-11-19 08:14:36)Hoodoo Wrote:  I'll see if I can get vent one of these days and whether am able to work with it. I know Teamspeak 3 didn't recognise my mic so gave up on that one.
+ my English speech is shit, I blame my mothertongue

you put that in perfect english, and nice lvls Biggrin

If i had a mike i would join vent. but i don't. Sad
[Image: 69b.png]
I'm on both Zybez and this Ventrilo at the same time 0.0! Can't wait to start takin' to some of you guise!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Notice, Join PYP 2013! Downfall 5 5,279 2013-01-31 01:12:28
Last Post: Joseph
  Important Notice Downfall 18 14,676 2011-10-06 21:08:54
Last Post: Random Dandy