Introductions
Thread Closed 

Hey gang, here's my brief introduction. Still working on leveling to 1k, but I'll get there soon enough. I used to do free-to-play years ago, but it's been, gosh, at least 5 or 6 years. Got back into Runsecape recently and joined pay-to-play. A lot has changed, but I'm getting back up to speed quickly. I'm really excited to be a part of the clan!

Runescape Name: Geech
Real-life name/nickname: Scott, or as many friends call me, Geech. Comes from a movie called That Thing You Do, one of my favorites.
Describe yourself in one word: Mellow

What made you start playing runescape: friends of mine played and got me into it, and I like to play now to unwind after getting home in the evening
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Other language(s): Italian, though I'm not fluent by any stretch
Hobbies/talents: Guitar, photography, cooking, rock climbing, cycling

Hope to get to know you all soon!

-Scott
Hey Scott! Welcome back to Surreal smile Hope you have a great time here buddy.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Heya Scott! Welcome to Surreal; can't wait till you meet the requirement to join! smile I'm glad I found you on the RS forums Tongue I've never heard of that movie. I used to love cycling with my dad, when I was younger, in my mid teens. But, that was a long time ago. My parents split up after I graduated high school, that same year (2003) (but they're still good friends). I ended up donating my bike to a children's cancer charity fund this year.

If you have any questions about Surreal or anything, don't hesitate to ask; we're all here to help! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome! smile
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Scott. smile I hope you enjoy your time here with us. It's been wonderful speaking to you so far and I look forward to talking to you even further. Good luck on getting that 1000 total level Biggrin
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
[Image: ob57NqS.jpg]
Welcome Scott, good luck on your road to 1k total. If you need any advice/help don't be afraid to ask us in the CC.

Glad to see you on board.
Welcome to Surreal Yahoo, GL With your goals!!
(2015-12-03 10:31:18)Jos Wrote:  [Image: ob57NqS.jpg]

That's just, like, your opinion, man.
oooo a medical student, hey all we got our own clan doctor now!!!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introductions Marissa 4 2,663 2016-09-12 20:18:56
Last Post: Juicy Papaya