Hello!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: KarlaElectra
Real-life name/nickname: Karolina
Describe yourself in one word: helpful

What made you start playing runescape: One of my old friend showed me RS back in 2006
Favorite Movie: ohh it's a hard one... I'd say the Green Mile (+ Age of Adaline, Home Alone, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Pianist)
Occupation: full-time student - University School of Physical Education Wub + make-up artist and image consultant
Other language(s): Polish (mother tongue), English (fluently), German, basic Spanish and French. Also I can understand Slavic languages because they're very similar to my first language.
Hobbies/talents: Well... This September I got my diploma as a make-up artist and image consultant. Last year I decided to go for English Studies with American accent, major - translation. It quickly turned out that just wasn't my thing (if you know what's syntax and ever read anything in Old English you know what I mean hahah). After that I decided to get make-up diploma and switch my studies and uni this year - best decision ever! 
I'm into beauty, make-up, healthy lifestyle and nutrition.
Hey Karolina! I like your name. Welcome to Surreal smile I'm glad I met you yesterday Wub and I'm glad to see you on our forums. Do we hopefully get to look forward to your application?! Hehe, I hope so!! Biggrin

If you have any questions or anything, never hesitate to ask! Hope you continue to enjoy your stay here smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey! Welcome to forums smile
Hi and welcome smile
Welcome to Surreal, Karolina. smile I hope you enjoy your time here with us
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
Welcome Karolina! Glad to have you here with us!
Hey Karolina! Welcome!
Hey Karla, Welcome to Surreal! smile
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]