A Couple Staff Updates! (Promotion/Demotion)

Hi Surreal! We have a couple updates for you regarding the staff team.

Firstly, we have a new staff promotion. @Loric has been promoted to the team! He has expressed interest and upon discussion we decided he would be a great fit. We look forward to having him work with us to keep Surreal moving forward! smile

Secondly, @Meg has requested that she be demoted from the team (it will happen sometime this week). She just doesn't have the interest in RS3 at this time, and, without disclosing details, her life has gotten busy (in a good way!). We will miss her being on the team, but we are very thankful for the time and help she was able to give us, and we hope only the very best things for her. Who knows, she may be back on the team in the future! But for now, this is what she has to do. Note: She is still very much staying in Surreal smile
CONGRATS @Loric!! smile
Congrats Loric!
Thanks for all your hard work Meg!!!
Congratz Loric, well deserved!

Meg, I completely understand you're stepping down (for now). I wish you all the best moving forward and just know you can chat to me anytime on discord even if Runescape isn't captivating your interest currently!
Thank you Meg for your service to Surreal (again!), hope everything is going well, and I know a busy life can be great Biggrin

Also welcome to the team Loric, I've no doubt that you will make a great addition to the team smile Wishing you all the best!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2019-07-31 14:55:47)Downfall Wrote:  Thank you Mel for your service to Surreal (again!), hope everything is going well, and I know a busy life can be great Biggrin

Also welcome to the team Loric, I've no doubt that you will make a great addition to the team smile Wishing you all the best!

Haha no problem Jordy smile I enjoy what I do. Everyone seems to be happy so I consider that to be a success Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff Team Changes Lady Spyra 10 4,878 2020-09-09 14:01:37
Last Post: Dazie
  Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 14 6,670 2020-04-08 14:16:56
Last Post: Jos
  Another New Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 7 3,942 2019-08-26 20:57:17
Last Post: Shawn
  Meg to Staff! Downfall 12 6,966 2019-06-02 03:07:27