A new Intro from the real me.

Thank you Corey. smile
1 liked this
Kyle,

I read this post this morning before I went to work. I wrote out a few responses but I just didn't really know how to convey my message. So I went to work instead and thought about it for awhile.

Then I returned here after work to find all these amazing posts.

I think I can safely say now that you have made a difference. That's worth more than my words. But I'm glad you're here and I hope you know that you are enough and to do what makes you happy.
1 liked this
(2020-04-30 01:43:24)CS The Oracle Wrote:  Kyle,

I read this post this morning before I went to work. I wrote out a few responses but I just didn't really know how to convey my message. So I went to work instead and thought about it for awhile.

Then I returned here after work to find all these amazing posts.

I think I can safely say now that you have made a difference. That's worth more than my words. But I'm glad you're here and I hope you know that you are enough and to do what makes you happy.
Thank you. I understand, it's hard for me to find the words to express my feelings and such. I always try my best though. I never have been great at communication, it takes a lot of willpower for me to get words out. It's a lot easier in writing, since I stutter far too much when trying to express how I feel in the real world. I appreciate every one here and everything you guys have all said to me, it has a made a world of difference in my heart.
0 liked this
Kyle! This is so amazing to see. You appear to have inspired and impactedjust as many people as have inspired you, hope that stays with you bud!  We are one big happy family, always here when you need it. I am proud and honored that you have felt compelled to share this with us. Thanks for brightening my day too   Bye
1 liked this
Thanks Dazie, happy you are a part of our family now. smile
0 liked this
Kyle, you are awesome!
[Image: new-game-gif.gif]
1 liked this
Thanks Jenn.
1 liked this
I'm sorry for the late post/reply since I don't check the forums often, but I just want to say that I'm so proud of you Kyle! (hope it's okay to call you by your real name, I like to get permission first)

Not only were you brave enough to show Surreal who you really were, you inspired others to also speak out and share about themselves! I'm extremely proud of you in being able to accept who you are and take the courage to put yourself out there since I know it's one of the hardest things to do, but just know we all still love and accept you always smile [this last part applies to everyone in the clan by the way! <3]

I hope things will get easier with your family in the future though!
0 liked this
(2020-05-11 03:51:02)Kermen Wrote:  I'm sorry for the late post/reply since I don't check the forums often, but I just want to say that I'm so proud of you Kyle! (hope it's okay to call you by your real name, I like to get permission first)

Not only were you brave enough to show Surreal who you really were, you inspired others to also speak out and share about themselves! I'm extremely proud of you in being able to accept who you are and take the courage to put yourself out there since I know it's one of the hardest things to do, but just know we all still love and accept you always smile [this last part applies to everyone in the clan by the way! <3]

I hope things will get easier with your family in the future though!
Thanks Kermen, and yeah it's okay to call me by my real name Tongue most people do on here lol.

I love you all too. Biggrin
0 liked this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Late Intro for Dazie Dazie 10 227 2020-04-20 04:48:45
Last Post: Saint Kain
  Mihana's late intro Mihana 11 1,662 2018-09-11 11:53:04
Last Post: Mihana
  dunder's intro dunder 7 1,506 2018-06-01 01:50:46
Last Post: Jerome
  A little intro from an old member Mini Kniight 10 1,963 2018-05-09 21:30:33
Last Post: Saint Kain