[Accepted] Miss Bliss Application

Miss Bliss Application

FSID44 | UID 1552

Overall Level - 2736
Closest Time Zone - North America
Event Interest - Skilling Competitions,Relaxing,Fun / Non-RS Related,PvM / Bossing,Distractions and Diversions,Other

Previous Clan- Spirits of Arianwyn

About Miss Bliss:
Hi! My name is Brandy and I go by the username Miss Bliss in-game. I love light-hearted jokes, talking, clan events and sniffing Mel's farts. I have been playing Runescape for over half my life! Outside of Runescape I enjoy fishing, anime, Magic: The Gathering, and wrestling. Not sure what else to say for now lol.
Application Approved
Welcome to Surreal!

Congratulations! You're our newest member!

Guest in our Clan Chat 'Surreal' so an available staff member (indicated by any key symbol) can get you ranked.

Your HUB (located at the top right of the forums), allows you to track activity and stay on top of things!

HUB

Just on the menu bar on the forums, open the HUB to see at a glance activity information, when our next skill week is and more!
[Image: d3e8c605016199eb78249c8a797808b3.png]

Clan Member Guidelines

First and foremost, you must gain activity points once every 90 days or you'll be automatically purged for inactivity & removed from our clan chat.
HOWEVER, if you're going to be inactive, or not as active, at any time, all you have to do is post on the Absence forum. You will have 6 months from the date you posted to either return OR to post an update on your inactivity just so we know you're still around. Failure to do these things will result in removal, however you're always welcome to reapply if that happens.

Ways to gain activity points: Attending events, gaining 250k xp in our bi-weekly competition, or filling your resource cap (and posting it) at our citadel.

Communicate and participate!
We want you to WANT to be involved! Being social and participating in a clan makes it all the more fun for everyone! We have weekly events and competitions, we have these forums, AND we have a Discord server, all for you to make use of and enjoy.

Make your voice heard!
Have a cool idea? Is there something you'd like to see in the clan? Have constructive criticism? Share it, share it, share it! When the Staff Team release changes, we rely on our members to tell us what they do and don't like. At Surreal, it's not about the staff, it's about our members.

Attending Events

In-game Events (Weekly)

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. Click here to go to our events forum. Events are typically posted by Sunday or Monday, in most instances.

Skill Week Championship - SWC (Bi-weekly)

This is a great way to gain experience, and competitively skill against fierce competition. 
Every second week, we open a skill vote as well as a sign up in the HUB. Keep an eye on this forum. If the HUB reports it is Week 1 or 3, a competition is usually underway. Ask us to be added to it!

Clan Citadel Cap

Capping in Surreal's Citadel is very valued, and we appreciate any help on this front. Posting a screenshot in the Cap Reward thread is mandatory to receive points for it.

Questions

What counts as an event?

In-game events (40 points), skill week competitions (40-80 points), and completing your citadel resource cap (40 points).

Ask Staff!

Seriously. Don't be afraid. We don't bite! Simply contact any staff member (indicated by any key symbol) in-game or on the forums, or even in the clan chat if you have any questions or need help. We're here to help you enjoy your time here!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,542 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,828 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,351 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,197 2021-10-17 19:43:43