Arr ye mateys! Event Questions

Okay, hiii! It is I, Pirate Rin, asking for everyone's thoughts on what kind of events do you want to see? Since Geek is in charge of all the bossing events, I want to ask you about the fun skilling kind! So, please, let me know what events you want to see below smile I will probably continue the Deep Sea Events, so do you want them to be weekly or once a month? I know with Casual Escape, we did some fun events and some mini games.
[Image: new-game-gif.gif]
I'd be down for deep sea fishing every week because I go through a lot of sailfish <.<. I would also like to see some more divination events. The energies can make some super handy stuff like porters and divine charges which are pretty vital for PVM.
Deep Sea weekly? I'm down for that Wink also noted about more div events!
I second what Rich said, especially after the divination rework where working together makes it more afk! Also more PVM supplies is always a great thing!
Mkay so, how does one go about making a weekly event? Also, I'll work on a div event soon but do we want a hall of memories event or at regular div spots?
Regular div spots pleeeeease
Alright smile
Give me a list of div spots you want to go to, but please keep in mind that I don't have 99 div yet
my preference would be the top 2 spots, luminous(90) and incandescent(95).
Top 2 divination spots should be good. 90 divination may not be simple but it's pretty common I would suppose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monthly D&D Event Beccah 0 1,823 2018-10-06 01:39:58
Last Post: Beccah