[Guide] Assorted In-Game Tips and Tricks

Generally if a reobtainable item has a drop option, you can drop it and get a new one.
Updated/removed a few outdated ones. Also added:

- You can right click home teleport to teleport to your last chosen lodestone

- You can easily dismiss a familiar by opening follower details then right clicking on dismiss

- When entering runespan you can get 10 of every rune you make from the starting dude for 177 points

- DG monsters DO count towards your slayer tasks- Fire Giants/Greater Demons/Black Demons/Hellhounds.

- Blocking ganodermic creatures allows you to also block girfafoffalolopines and griffraffalagraloos also all in the same spot
Knew most of them, but there was a couple useful ones, thanks Justin. Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I knew quite a bit of these, thanks for the thread though.
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

Good tips for some of us more clueless of 'scapers! Thank you Portus.
Thanks for all these useful tips smile
ooo i just saw this thread. Very nice tips, alot of them I saved in a notepad because I will use them haha
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Your a boss, had a good read and you've put up alot of effort in posting this.

Another thing that i didn't know that you could add is you can use items in your invo to put into your summoning just by using it on it. A very useful tip if your camping forst dragons or any other boss which you aren't able to gain access to your summoning interface while in combat.
(2012-06-11 09:44:07)Jovan Wrote:  Another thing that i didn't know that you could add is you can use items in your invo to put into your summoning just by using it on it. A very useful tip if your camping forst dragons or any other boss which you aren't able to gain access to your summoning interface while in combat.
Omg really? Wow, I feel dumb now. -.-
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-06-11 13:09:25)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2012-06-11 09:44:07)Jovan Wrote:  Another thing that i didn't know that you could add is you can use items in your invo to put into your summoning just by using it on it. A very useful tip if your camping forst dragons or any other boss which you aren't able to gain access to your summoning interface while in combat.
Omg really? Wow, I feel dumb now. -.-

Did you really not know that? xD Nub! Biggrin
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-Combat Stealing Creation Game Walkthrough Aurorae Auri 0 1,510 2020-12-12 19:40:39
Last Post: Aurorae Auri