Astrophoria Application

Astrophoria Application

FSID82 | UID 1778

Skill Total Level - 2853
Closest Time Zone - Europe
Event Interest - Skilling Competitions,Relaxing,Fun / Non-RS Related,PvM / Bossing,Minigames,Distractions and Diversions,Other

Previous Clan- Spirits of Arianwynn

About Astrophoria:
Hello , I'm Matts aka Astrophoria , im very active in runescape3 besides rs3 i play pokemon go ( ask me for my friendcode ).

Also i love to skateboard around town.
0 liked this
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your interest in rejoining Surreal. As previously expressed to you by @Aurorae Auri (before you submitted your application), you being allowed to rejoin the clan is being discussed. I kindly ask that you respect this from here on out, please. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. I hope to have an answer for you soon.

- Mel
0 liked this
(2020-04-04 17:59:39)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hi Matt,

Thank you for your interest in rejoining Surreal. As previously expressed to you by @Aurorae Auri (before you submitted your application), you being allowed to rejoin the clan is being discussed. I kindly ask that you respect this from here on out, please. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. I hope to have an answer for you soon.

- Mel
Hi Mel

I do understand that and i appreciate the answer already , take your time i won't run away , and i will listen to your and the clans answer and i will respect that

-Happy scaping
0 liked this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torack Application Torack 2 655 2019-02-12 15:31:03
Last Post: Kermen