[Complete] App [Complete]

Current Runescape Display Name: NZ
Original Runescape Name: El_Benno11
IRC Nickname (if applicable):
Overall level: 1957

A screenshot of your account saying "S R L <3" in the Runescape Chatbox: http://i53.tinypic.com/2d7uc0x.png

Reason why you are applying: I'd like to experience being in a clan.
Your favorite Runescape skill/activity: Buying supplies for buyable skills, but I try to stay away from that because of my bank. I enjoy Slayer, Mining, Crafting and I really enjoyed Stealing Creation when I played it last, but it was so long ago I could find it dreadfully boring.
What other clans have you involved yourself with (please be detailed): Was starting to get involved in a new clan called Eclipsic, but it appears the leader can't really be bothered with it. I can't remember the name of the clan, but I was looking to get involved with another one a few months ago, but it required too much of me.

AGREEMENT
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

Do you agree? Yes

!cmb% NZ
*** [ COMBAT % ]: Nz is 34.27% combat based, with 19,910,403 combat based exp, and 58,102,060 total exp.
Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations, your application to become a Provisional member here at Surreal has been accepted by a member of staff. Your clan chat rank will be changed accordingly as will your IRC access details in #Surreal. Your 3 week trial period has now begun - please refer to this topic for more information about your Provisional period and what it entails.

Best of luck to you in your skilling adventures and most importantly, welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you need anything.

Thanks!
The Surreal Staff Team Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! ikkevincent's Application [Complete] ikkevincent 7 3,956 2010-11-18 05:11:36
Last Post: Downfall
  Successful! Ava's Application! [Complete] Ava 4 2,756 2010-11-11 07:22:13
Last Post: Krady
  Successful! Danny's Application [Complete] Danny 2 3,132 2010-11-01 16:17:09
  Successful! He arrives [Complete] Clooth 3 2,442 2010-11-01 09:24:06
  Successful! Lazy's Application [Complete] Lazy Chaote 1 1,885 2010-10-30 00:21:38