[Complete] FrostOnFire Application [Complete]

Current Runescape Display Name: FrostOnFire
Original Runescape Name: Frosty222
IRC Nickname (if applicable): N/A
Overall level: 114 combat, 1849 total.

A screenshot of your account saying "S R L <3" in the Runescape Chatbox: http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab155...ction=view¤t=SRL.jpg

Reason why you are applying: It will encourage me to skill more, and to meet new people.
Your favorite Runescape skill/activity: I never usually stick to just one, lately it has been fishing (plan on 99), but I love questing, it makes me feel quite accomplished.
What other clans have you involved yourself with (please be detailed): Fast SC in world 99, I needed SC points and this clan really helped me in achieving that, the penguin hunting clan (forget name), I was poor and desperate for prayer xp, only used it once before. Apart from that I usually sit in my own clan, on occasions a friend drops in by.

AGREEMENT
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

Do you agree? [Yes/No] YES

Other comments (optional): Looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends and getting some better skills on the way. Skilling can sometimes feel a bit lonely, but hopefully not anymore smile

FrostOnFire

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations, your application to become a Provisional member here at Surreal has been accepted by a member of staff. Your clan chat rank will be changed accordingly as will your IRC access details in #Surreal. Your 3 week trial period has now begun - please refer to this topic for more information about your Provisional period and what it entails.

Best of luck to you in your skilling adventures and most importantly, welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you need anything.

Thanks!
The Surreal Staff Team Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,542 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,828 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,351 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,197 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 1,943 2021-08-07 00:01:01