[Complete] Jordan's Provisional App! [Complete]
Thread Closed 

Current Runescape Display Name: oHi Im Allah
Original Runescape Name: Sp0k3y
IRC Nickname (if applicable): Sp0k3y

A screenshot of your account saying "S R L <3" in the Runescape Chatbox:

[Image: 101003224532.png]

Reason why you are applying: I enjoy skilling and thats all i really do on Runescape now'a days. I'm looking for a community who share this intrest in skilling and to make some skilling friends along the way!

Your favorite Runescape skill/activity: Woodcutting
What other clans have you involved yourself with (please be detailed):

Combat Clans
The British Elites
The Runescape Elites
Genisis Knights
Collision
Deliverance
Bucket Unit
Team Fatality
Clan Europe
TKO Blitz

Skilling Clans
Skillers Empire
Charmed and Dangerous
AGREEMENT
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

Do you agree? [Yes/No] Yes!

Other comments (optional):
Good luck with your application! ^^
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks smile
Our first applicant! Woot!

Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations, your application to become a Provisional member here at Surreal has been accepted by a member of staff. Your clan chat rank will be changed accordingly as will your IRC access details in #Surreal. Your 3 week trial period has now begun - please refer to this topic for more information about your Provisional period and what it entails.

Best of luck to you in your skilling adventures and most importantly, welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you need anything.

Thanks!
The Surreal Staff Team Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Jordan's App [Expires April 5] Jordan 1 1,429 2013-03-21 16:57:00
Last Post: Downfall
  Successful! Frozn X Bow's Provisional Application[Expires June 11th] Frozn X Bow 2 1,799 2012-05-29 03:11:25
Last Post: Frozn X Bow
  Successful! Provisional Application [Expires June 11th] Elrydith 3 2,214 2012-05-27 22:07:53
Last Post: Evaluate
  Successful! Jack Teller's Provisional Application [Expires June 11th] Whiskey 2 1,832 2012-05-27 22:01:49
Last Post: Whiskey
  Successful! Jovan's Provisional Application [Expires June 2nd] Jovan 1 1,670 2012-05-20 00:00:14
Last Post: Evaluate