Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies
Thread Closed 

Awesome guide portus Biggrin
@iWader on Twitter.
Added my post underneath :o
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Wow, what a great guide. I've found myself doing some of the dailies / weekly but certainly not all of them. Looking at your guide I'll certainly try to remember to do more. smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Please add this to the important guides, it deserves it. Biggrin
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Have to say that for warbands a new weapon is allowed that is a good choice for welfare now. Dark bows are now allowed in most fcs aside from the pk/antipk fcs(the lowered damage due to being a shieldbow makes it fairly useless for these) since it is a level 70 weapon now. It also has the added benefit of being a shieldbow so it becomes perfect for those that want more survivability in warbands. And the biggest thing is that it's only 75k and does not protect over wand of treachery. And the dark arrows which are the best to use don't cost that much and you only need a few so you can use you're abilities.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Thanks for this I need help with warbands, is there a special world or clan I can join as I always seem to get PK'd no matter what!
(2014-01-20 13:58:39)Exciled Wrote:  Thanks for this I need help with warbands, is there a special world or clan I can join as I always seem to get PK'd no matter what!

You have to join the right fcs. Trying to do warbands solo will end up with you getting pked just about every time. The biggest one is warbands 1 which we have a link in the starting post to their warband tracker.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/fo...2,65255732

There's a link to their RSOF thread which has all their rules and stuff. There are other fcs but this one is the most popular.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Thanks for the AMAZING guide! every day i open it up at the reset time to make sure i do everything here. It is so useful in help me achieve my goal of maxing Good.

-nP
This is a great little guide, I didn't realise that everyone went to do the daily divine locations at reset until I read this!
Didn't know that yews are the best for experience either, great little tip!

Thanks Biggrin
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
*Kreuzi appears back from the void*

Nice guide! =)

For people with the Jack of Trades++ I'd add that Burthope is a great place to get 20 Skills quickly (especially as the skill guides there give you free ressources to do every skill). I personally start by teleporting to my house, then going up to the mines, Hunter area, down to summoning obelisk and back up to agility course where Xuan is nearby then. With some banked skills you could pobably cut this down a little more but I like the "just grab the aura, sword, crystal bow and teleport to get it done". If people are interested I can also post my whole run when I got some spare time.

Chears Kreuzi