Hellllooooo Surreal

Welcome to Surreal smile
(2018-10-13 02:56:35)CS The Oracle Wrote:  
(2018-10-12 23:25:55)dunder Wrote:  HI and welcome and California is part of America smile

Maybe he is referencing the current difference in the state of California from the views of America.

My brother just moved to Long Beach. (I know it's a little ghetto and there were some scary things going on but it seems like a cool place especially for a young man)

We're from Arizona so it's a culture shock for sure.

Nice to meet you, Travis.

I know what he's referring to...
Oh. I like the genres of music that you like.
Welcome!
Welcome Travis! It's great to know more about you smile I hope you've been thoroughly enjoying yourself here so far! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal!! Glad to have ya! Biggrin
Welcome Biggrin
[Image: user1-light.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Travis! Biggrin
(2018-10-12 22:56:48)Fake Brews Wrote:  Welcome to the clan. I suppose it's not that surprising that you put your country down as your state considering how an American state is as big or bigger than most countries, haha. I started playing in the same year as you. Did you manage to pick up a yo-yo?

I did, that was one of my fondest RS holiday events!

(2018-10-13 02:56:35)CS The Oracle Wrote:  
(2018-10-12 23:25:55)dunder Wrote:  HI and welcome and California is part of America smile

Maybe he is referencing the current difference in the state of California from the views of America.

My brother just moved to Long Beach. (I know it's a little ghetto and there were some scary things going on but it seems like a cool place especially for a young man)

We're from Arizona so it's a culture shock for sure.

Nice to meet you, Travis.

Exactly haha, they are just too different to be lumped together.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I am definitely enjoying my time here so far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Surreal Narccius 6 4,382 2019-02-08 09:43:29
Last Post: Meg