Hello Surreal

Hi to anyone who remembers me!!! And hi to everyone else smile I have started to play a little old school runescape after a few years away and might start a new rs3 account once am settled in my new house. Am so glad that this clan is still around and I hope to speak to you all soon !!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Hey Stan! Good to see you again smile
Hey Stan! (Okay, so I had to cheat and peek at your profile cause I couldn't remember your name - sue me! Tongue). Welcome back to Surreal - it's so awesome to see you 'round these parts again! Biggrin I surely do remember you - regardless of forgetting your name lol. Please do reconnect with us! We have a Discord server as well that you're welcomed to join if you like Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hey! Nice to meet you. smile
[Image: user1-light.png]
Hey, nice to meet you and congrats on the new house!!
I hope to see you around in our clan chat and discord once you're all settled smile
Hey smile Nice to meetcha! I'm the resident Casual Surrealian, the name is Kags :p
[Image: new-game-gif.gif]
Oh Wow, Heya Stan! blast from the past Biggrin welcome back to RS and hopefully back to Surreal <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hellllooooo Surreal Paciphic 17 8,609 2018-10-27 22:48:47
Last Post: Paciphic