Hi, let's see where this leads.
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Debs Terrwyn

Real-life name/nickname: Debs

Describe yourself in one word: Dedicated

What made you start playing runescape:I started playing back in the dark ages of 2002/03 and have been a Surreal member around 5-6 years ago. Life happened in a major way in August 2014 and other that occasionally playing for a few days here and there I've not really played much in the last 4 years.

Favorite Movie:depends on my mood.

Music taste:Very varied

Other games: none currently now that I'm back on RS.

Other language(s): I can't speak any fluently but I've studied French, German, Spanish and Welsh.

Hobbies/talents:I tend to be out at the movies every 3-4 weeks.

I'm not sure how active I can be as I've only been back just under 2 weeks but I'll try my best. I'm liking player farms and I need my 99 invention (currently 94 after being on 86 when I started up again recently ) 
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Hey Deb!!!! That intro post really shocked me with its size! Welcome back to Surreal! smile I feel like I probably have interacted with you on the forums before, but just in case I haven't, it's an honor to meet you! If you want to make a return back home, you absolutely can in this forum: https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-13.html - or if you're waiting a bit first that's totally okay too. You can even guest in our clan chat. I can't wait for Jordy and the other older members we have to see you surfacing around here again - they will be thrilled! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2018-09-14 14:29:46)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Deb!!!! That intro post really shocked me with its size! Welcome back to Surreal! smile I feel like I probably have interacted with you on the forums before, but just in case I haven't, it's an honor to meet you! If you want to make a return back home, you absolutely can in this forum: https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-13.html - or if you're waiting a bit first that's totally okay too. You can even guest in our clan chat. I can't wait for Jordy and the other older members we have to see you surfacing around here again - they will be thrilled! Biggrin

Ive been catching up with Wade from time to time over the last week. Told him he can't get 99 invention before me.

Woah, large font, although working in Aged Care I shouldn't be too shocked as I see it often and have to use it lot myself lol Welcome back Deb, nice to see you again, I remember you from my previous time in surreal smile
(2018-09-14 19:49:55)Meg Wrote:  Woah, large font, although working in Aged Care I shouldn't be too shocked as I see it often and have to use it lot myself lol Welcome back Deb, nice to see you again, I remember you from my previous time in surreal smile

Haha I'm really not sure why the font is so large. I was on forums on my phone rather than my home pc when i posted the intro. Fixed it now I'm home from work.

Hey Debs, so glad to see more of the oldies Biggrin
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome back and nice to meet you, Debs! I'm glad that we, team England, are growing hahaha jk, we're all team Surreal XD Hope you enjoy your time being back in RS and Surreal! (:
Team Euroooope!!!
Debs! So great to see you hanging out at Surreal again. What a wonderful surprise smile I hope you've been doing well. We'll catch up very soon I'm sure.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Debs, I love the movies. If it were't so expensive here and if all the movies weren't in Japanese I would be going as many times as you. I recently got to see Mission Impossible. Have you seen it?

<3