Hiya! :)

I really, truly am so glad to be here. Thank you Lady Spyra for keeping in contact with me! I should have joined months ago but I felt a great deal of loyalty to the first tiny clan to take me in when I returned, they just weren't the right fit and I denied it for months trying to help them. So now i'm so glad to finally be home! <3
(2018-09-30 00:40:19)Kira Wolfkin Wrote:  I really, truly am so glad to be here. Thank you Lady Spyra for keeping in contact with me! I should have joined months ago but I felt a great deal of loyalty to the first tiny clan to take me in when I returned, they just weren't the right fit and I denied it for months trying to help them. So now i'm so glad to finally be home! <3

Aww you're so welcome hun! I really liked you when I met you, so it was important to me to make sure you knew you could guest with us anytime. Shunning people just because they don't choose our clan isn't the type of person/recruiter that I am. A person's happiness matters to me above all else, no matter how much I hope they'll join us. I'm just not selfish like that, at all. I stayed in contact with you because you're a sweetheart - that viewpoint of you never changed just because you joined another clan. I am really glad that you ended up becoming a Surrealian eventually, and it makes me even more glad that you've been enjoying it so much here smile I hope you are with us for many years to come! Give_heart
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hey Amanda, Welcome to Surreal smile

Have only just started playing again myself after a 4-5 year break.
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome to Surreal, Amanda! Hope you enjoy your time with us Biggrin I love Brave and Spirit omg