How did you choose your RS name?

Let us know here how your Runescape Name(s) originated, it's cool to get some background information on names... the stories are always different!

Downfall was just always a word that I really liked and I started using it everywhere, now look what happened! Biggrin

What about YOU?
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Well my current runescape username is Roonwit.
I change my name quite often though.

I choose it because he is a Centuar from the Chronicles of Narnia. Centaurs are fricking cool and so are the Chronicles of Narna! Lol

It also has 2 secret meanings to me.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Secret meanings, eh? I'm suddenly extremely curious. Do tell Biggrin
(2010-10-03 23:17:22)Downfall Wrote:  Secret meanings, eh? I'm suddenly extremely curious. Do tell Biggrin
Haha, well they are secret for a reason because they are personal information. Tongue
But do not worry, they are not anything big, just 2 coinsidences which I think are awesome. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2010-10-03 23:51:54)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2010-10-03 23:17:22)Downfall Wrote:  Secret meanings, eh? I'm suddenly extremely curious. Do tell Biggrin
Haha, well they are secret for a reason because they are personal information. Tongue
But do not worry, they are not anything big, just 2 coinsidences which I think are awesome. Biggrin
Hmm okay, I'll let you get away with it this time Tongue
Tical - After one of my favorite hip-hop albums.
SE_Travis

my clan and my name simple Biggrin
The: used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an.

Epoch: a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
SRL clantag Biggrin Eissoj = me
Atwood_777
Last Name and Racing number