How did you choose your RS name?

Was checking out the world map and my curious eye felt on Burgh de Rott, so I've changed it to Burgh easy as that! ^^,
SRL Taylor
ClanTag, Name. Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I chose "Gentle..." because I'm a skiller (a level-3 skiller by choice) and it kind of goes with not fighting. I chose "...Sonny" because it's what a lot of people call me. Thus "Gentle Sonny". smile
(2010-10-15 04:31:33)Sonny Wrote:  I chose "Gentle..." because I'm a skiller (a level-3 skiller by choice) and it kind of goes with not fighting. I chose "...Sonny" because it's what a lot of people call me. Thus "Gentle Sonny". smile

That's actually a really cool name. Suits your skiller background Tongue
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2010-10-15 07:31:56)Downfall Wrote:  
(2010-10-15 04:31:33)Sonny Wrote:  I chose "Gentle..." because I'm a skiller (a level-3 skiller by choice) and it kind of goes with not fighting. I chose "...Sonny" because it's what a lot of people call me. Thus "Gentle Sonny". smile

That's actually a really cool name. Suits your skiller background Tongue

I still plan on waiting for the next name sweeps and praying "Sonny" is one of them. I'd be so happy Yahoo

I like this topic :p I created Humrunking the night after I played baseball with my cousins in Connecticut. I was sluggin that ball like crazy that day, I remember just hitting that ball out the field twice that game and the other times I've hit it quite deep, so my cousins kept calling me all these names that day, saying I'm 'not human', 'related to Barry Bonds,' 'beast' and one of my cousins called me a "homerun king." I just chuckled when I heard all these names hah so that night, it struck me that I should create a RS account and call it Homerunking. I tried this, but it was already taken. I was saddened I couldn't get that name, but I inspected the name a bit closer and tried out Humrunking, and it went through smile I can't be anymore happier with my name now :]
10 years ago i had a ziplock bad enxt to me so i changed the c to a z and used it since
Had a main account and wanted a skiller and wanted it to be runecrafting based. Picked rcworker. I hate the name but I've come to accept it. Main got banned this became main.
I have had a few names now that display name changes came out but they all focused around Bugs because I always liked bugs lol

This current one is matched with my wife's display name which is His Bug
Wub
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Original name was "Lilsk8rboi06" no idea why I chose it xD

New name is "L i l" mainly due to "Lil" being taken >.> but everyone refers to me as Lil smile