How did you choose your RS name?

I chose the name Lithe whilst I was doing agility on OSRS. At the time I had just found out about the rooftop courses, and had managed to get agility up to be my highest level. I was checking to see if the name Agile was taken (which it was), so I decided to look up a thesaurus to see what I could find or even opt for instead. Lithe was the first name I saw, and decided to try it. To my luck, it was free. So I jumped on to it straight away. smile

I originally opted for the name Lithe just because it does mean graceful, among other things too. But mainly because it referred to being graceful.
I somehow read this thread many of times and never posted.

Original name - Masterbowler.
This account was created back in middleschool and is the only account I've ever had (I'm 25 now) and I really enjoy bowling as a past time and of course at that age you think you're the master/best/elite at everything, and thus Masterbowler was born.

My name now is Nevyn who is one of the Main Characters from my favorite series written by Katherine Kerr (Deverry Cycle). Nevyn is by far my favorite character out of any book I've ever read. Nevyn isn't his real name, but it's the name that his Father gave him when he exiled him from his country. the name literally means "no one"
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
My rs name was chosen because I was reading a book with a story about dwarves for some reason or another and I came across a name. I was browsing war craft because I was thinking about playing it and the name appeared again I really liked it so I created the name thus: Thorgrimssen
the name was actually "on" at the end and I'm Danish so I changed it to "en" to fit my cultural background
My very first name was "Mattster Aus".

"Mattser" to live to my name, Matt. And "Aus" because I'm from Australia. =P

And now, TheMrSpyro..

I've always had a love for Spyro throughout my lifetime. He gave me a passion for dragons, which I now have one printed with ink on my chest. :o
Flezizi is an anagram of "Lizzie F" shes my cousin and the only family member that really gets me all the time, we were in her room once and she pulled out the letters that were on her bedroom door when she was younger, it came out as Flezizi, its been my username on everything since
My first account ever created was: Hottie Kat 1... a positively stupid username if you ask me today! However I created it when I was 11 years old and I was trying to be the "cool kid" online, lol. I had a RL friend who broke into my account and stole my Holiday items (from the original holiday itself) such as white party hat, blue h'ween mask, etc. I was able to get my account back, but I didn't want to use it anymore since this "friend" got into it.

This led to the creation of: Evil Kat 1... coming back with an attitude! LOL... still a stupid username in my opinion. Here I came back with a vengeance to be come a kick-bootie RuneScape player whose a serious skiller! Unfortunately, I was also young and naive during this time frame... and I added people on to my personal Facebook so we could talk more, etc. Several years into playing I learned my lesson about doing that.. as a gamer "friend" ended up being a real life stalker, he even went so far as finding out my phone number and calling me constantly. When I removed all ties to him he stalked me on Runescape by creating different accounts... it even went so far as him threatening to kill me via the phone. I ended that RuneScape account.

Thus, leading to the creation of Schaap! A smarter, more mature, friendly RuneScape player. I had a Dutch friend whom I talked to online for quite awhile. He was a serious PvM, GwD, PvP player and I was just a friendly skiller. He tried to teach me bossing continuously and I would sit there and be like "Oh Zamorak, it's bandos! I'm going to dieee!" So he nicknamed me Sheep (schaap in dutch). When I restarted I only kept three friends, I knew them for 8+ years. He was one of them, so in his nerdily honor of teaching me the vast things I know... I became Schaap!
The RSN 'Himatvir'

I made this new account a few weeks ago and chose this name to honour the person who came up with this nickname for me.. She and her family were one of the few people I could honestly call a real friend cos they was there when I needed them and everyone else turned their backs on me.

RIP Emily. May you rest in peace.
My name is literally a finger smash 4-letter name. It has no intentional meaning!
I have choosed my name " Ihab is my Name + M " Shortcut for my Father And Family name " Magdy Mansour "
Mowgli is taken so I changed the spelling, it means feral child, any of you that know me know it relates.
Biggrin