How did you choose your RS name?

Original - Cs Rks44 - When I started I enjoyed counter strike (CS) and it rocked (rks) so I went with that.

Mr A Curry - I've always enjoyed Aquaman so I took on his alias. It didn't stick because too many people thought it was the food :p

White Cloak - I've read and watched the Game of Thrones series and I enjoy the order of the white cloak.
My original name was Rexodelnoobo. It was this weird amalgam of Latin, Spanish and English. Rex as Latin for King, del as Spanish for of and noob as English for... well... noob. Added a few o's to make the name flow better and make it funnier/cuter. It meant that I was the king of the noobs, as in the biggest noob of them all. Not sure why I wanted to go with that but there we were.

I've changed Rex's name once. I got tired of the -odelnoobo after a while and when the name change thing came around I took the opportunity to go from 3 language hybrid to full Latin. Advenus translates to foreign, inexperienced or unskilled. It's the closest thing that resembles noob that I could come up with. Changed the u to an e to improve the flow, and behold; Rex Advenes. As an interesting sidenote, Advenes is Latin for arrived, so beside the original meaning of biggest noob of them all it also came to mean The King has Come, which is the exact opposite and became quite the convenient second meaning when I got gud at the game :')

My alts (and I have a few of them) all have names that start with Regis; Latin for ruler. Not quite the level of Rex, the main, but still regal.
Regis Ardora, my skiller alt, is the ruler of fire. She got this name because she was intended as an account I'd just train firemaking on while I was getting Menaphos rep on Rex. She kind of stuck after that and I've seen no reason to change the name. She still does wear her untrimmed firemaking cape after all.
Regis Aquila, my original alt, was the ruler of eagles. Honestly it just sounded hella rad and I was into Assassin's Creed at the time so things work out. Regis got hacked and after that banned for macroing. Ironic that the character that was a reference to AC got assassinated herself.
Regis Luctus, my dumb f2p Dungeoneering pure, is the ruler of mourning. I made her after I lost Aquila, and her name references the one I lost.
Regis Aurora, my ironman, is the ruler of the dawn. She was supposed to shed a new light on the game for me, to play in a way I never had before. Great idea, but it turned out I find ironman mode super annoying so she doesn't see much action at all.

I may have more alts that I've just forgotten about honestly.
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
After the Russian spacecraft Souyz, since I'm very interested in anything about our universe etc. Soyuz was taken, so I chose Soyus. :3
I chose my name randomly even though I like to use this name everywhere I register. smile
Well, I got Kain from another game series I played when I was younger called "The Legacy of Kain" it was about Vampires. Just Kain was taken so I added Saint to it. Tongue
(2018-03-11 16:52:49)CS The Oracle Wrote:  Original - Cs Rks44 - When I started I enjoyed counter strike (CS) and it rocked (rks) so I went with that.

Mr A Curry - I've always enjoyed Aquaman so I took on his alias. It didn't stick because too many people thought it was the food :p

White Cloak - I've read and watched the Game of Thrones series and I enjoy the order of the white cloak.

Whats the 44 For? fav Number?
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
(2018-05-09 10:45:03)Saint Kain Wrote:  Well, I got Kain from another game series I played when I was younger called "The Legacy of Kain" it was about Vampires. Just Kain was taken so I added Saint to it. Tongue

Would the happen to have been The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver? If so i literally spent an entire summer playing that game over and over
[Image: a14l.jpg]
(2018-05-10 21:40:29)Cristoph Wrote:  
(2018-05-09 10:45:03)Saint Kain Wrote:  Well, I got Kain from another game series I played when I was younger called "The Legacy of Kain" it was about Vampires. Just Kain was taken so I added Saint to it. Tongue

Would the happen to have been The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver? If so i literally spent an entire summer playing that game over and over

Yeah, haha. I've played the entire series. Tongue
Suppose i should make one of these my original name was C_Yoshimitsu after my favorite character from the tekken series back in the day and the C_ is because just Yoshimitsu was taken also the C stand for first initial of my name Tongue, currently the name is Cristoph which is just a play on my name close but not exactly the same that would be to basic
[Image: a14l.jpg]
(2018-03-11 18:17:51)Rex Advenes Wrote:  My original name was Rexodelnoobo. It was this weird amalgam of Latin, Spanish and English. Rex as Latin for King, del as Spanish for of and noob as English for... well... noob. Added a few o's to make the name flow better and make it funnier/cuter. It meant that I was the king of the noobs, as in the biggest noob of them all. Not sure why I wanted to go with that but there we were.

I've changed Rex's name once. I got tired of the -odelnoobo after a while and when the name change thing came around I took the opportunity to go from 3 language hybrid to full Latin. Advenus translates to foreign, inexperienced or unskilled. It's the closest thing that resembles noob that I could come up with. Changed the u to an e to improve the flow, and behold; Rex Advenes. As an interesting sidenote, Advenes is Latin for arrived, so beside the original meaning of biggest noob of them all it also came to mean The King has Come, which is the exact opposite and became quite the convenient second meaning when I got gud at the game :')

My alts (and I have a few of them) all have names that start with Regis; Latin for ruler. Not quite the level of Rex, the main, but still regal.
Regis Ardora, my skiller alt, is the ruler of fire. She got this name because she was intended as an account I'd just train firemaking on while I was getting Menaphos rep on Rex. She kind of stuck after that and I've seen no reason to change the name. She still does wear her untrimmed firemaking cape after all.
Regis Aquila, my original alt, was the ruler of eagles. Honestly it just sounded hella rad and I was into Assassin's Creed at the time so things work out. Regis got hacked and after that banned for macroing. Ironic that the character that was a reference to AC got assassinated herself.
Regis Luctus, my dumb f2p Dungeoneering pure, is the ruler of mourning. I made her after I lost Aquila, and her name references the one I lost.
Regis Aurora, my ironman, is the ruler of the dawn. She was supposed to shed a new light on the game for me, to play in a way I never had before. Great idea, but it turned out I find ironman mode super annoying so she doesn't see much action at all.

I may have more alts that I've just forgotten about honestly.
Makes me wanna learn Latin. :|