Poll: How many times have you "quit" RS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Once
5 26.32%
Twice
2 10.53%
Three times
2 10.53%
Four times
2 10.53%
5+ times
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many times have you "quit"?

I quit multiple times because I get bored easily playing a game for years and years lol.
Once, when my first account was stolen. Then I started again with this account in 2018 february.
(2018-04-16 16:36:30)1st Princess Wrote:  Once, when my first account was stolen. Then I started again with this account in 2018 february.

I've had 3 accounts of mine stolen and they were decent accounts.. now I have this current account haven't been hacked yet and hopefully not! It's a shame people like to steal accounts.
I've quit more than most and less than Jordan.
[Image: whid1.gif]
I don't set out to quit, I have always come back but I'd say I've had a few breaks over the last 10 years of playing, IRL sometimes takes over, I definitely don't play as much as I used too though and I have recently just started playing 07 after the release of Runepass.
I have never planned to quit., There have been breaks over the years and a couple extended breaks but I have always found my way back.
Over my 12years of RS... I've taken a lot of breaks. I've never once quit with the intention of never comming back smile