I ammm backkk

Why hello there! I am Brandy, and in-game you can find me as Miss Bliss. Here I am going to flaunt all about me and tell you how awesome (or lack there-of) I am! For those that know or remember me, Wub . For those that do not, I look forward to meeting all of you! Let's get started shall we...?

I have been playing Runescape for a loooong time. Over half my life (will let you guess my age for now! Grin ). I have been maxed (with exception of when new skills were released) since 2012 and have 15 120's with 6 of those being 200m exp and have acquired to this date 2.6B total experience. That makes me sound like a complete badass but in realityyyy I am just a huge noob that loves clan events and being silly/joking around in the clan chat while doing dailies or messing about Lol . Eventually I would love to have 120 in every skill but I am patient and will get there eventually, it's all about the journey, not the destination! smile

About me personally, let's get something out of the way, right away (because I am direct and that's how I roll Lol  <-- See?). I am a transgender female. I do not wish to be treated any differently and just want to be treated as the person I am and feel I am. The reason I am sharing this is for discord. While I can't guarantee I will ever use it, in theory it sounds really fun to me but I have a hate of my voice and fear of speaking in groups, but you never know (Mel has heard me before)! Perhaps one day I will be brave enough to sneak in there, maybe Mel/Meg can convince me Wink . With that out of the way, I am a true nerd at heart and I love many different nerdy things. I am an avid collector/player of Magic:The Gathering, go irl fishing (I have my own boat!), and watch anime/wrestling. If you ever want me to go on a non-stop chatting spree just bring any of those topics up! I like to think I am very friendly and easy going so please talk to me about anything at all really.

I am not really sure what else to say right now so I will leave this bit for now but if you have any questions ask away! Also, look Meg, I am here! Give_heart  Also Mel Wub .
Heey welcome back!!

Great to see you've decided to rejoin smile
Welcome back Brandy! smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome back! Biggrin
Welcome back!
Welcome back. It'll be a good time.
Great to have you back smile Welcome home
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Which anime are you into right now?

Welcome smile
(2018-09-17 08:59:26)Jerome Wrote:  Which anime are you into right now?

Welcome smile

I've been trying to find a new one to watch lately. The last two (new) ones that have watched were "Little Witch Academia" and "Seven Deadly Sins." I rewatched Claymore as the most recent one.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone smile .
About. Damn. Time! Happy to see this <3 and happy you are back! I rarely get on voice on Discord and most of us just text chat so don't be afraid to use it or ever feel pressured to get on voice besides, if you ever heard my voice and accent, jesus lordy, it's bad lol