Intro: Return Of The Squid Pt. III

Tongue Alrighty folks, my name is Lauren. I also go by Inker, Squidly or Graven. I'm from the US, and I'm 20 years old. My first language is English, close second is sarcasm. 
This is my third (or... fourth?) time coming to Surreal. Is it my love for Mel? or is it my love for all things insane? I ask myself these questions constantly. 
In the world of Runescape I'm typically found chatting it up with people who probably don't want to be bothered while they're skilling, or I'm giving Mel some competition for that bank standing cape.  Grin My current skill addictions are Divination, Dungeoneering and Fishing. 

When I'm not attached to my laptop I'm playing guitar, or working. I work making caramel apples for a local apple orchard. 

October is my favorite month, and I'm super hyped because it gives me an excuse to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas repeatedly.
OMG. FIRST POST. Woohoo! <3
It's so nice to meet you, Lauren <3
It's been really lovely talking to you and messaging you =)
I really look forward to getting to know you and even playing with you =) My total level is only 1050 but hope to find something to do together smile
This is my 2nd time in Surreal, 1st time I would have stayed in for like... ever! But, things happened in real life >.<
So, this is my 2nd time and hopefully last time! I hope you stay in here forever <3 You're so amazing! ^_^
I know that you and I will be like besties in Surreal together, woohoo!
(2017-10-09 07:59:51)Addisun Wrote:  OMG. FIRST POST. Woohoo! <3
It's so nice to meet you, Lauren <3
It's been really lovely talking to you and messaging you =)
I really look forward to getting to know you and even playing with you =) My total level is only 1050 but hope to find something to do together smile
This is my 2nd time in Surreal, 1st time I would have stayed in for like... ever! But, things happened in real life >.<
So, this is my 2nd time and hopefully last time! I hope you stay in here forever <3 You're so amazing! ^_^
I know that you and I will be like besties in Surreal together, woohoo!

Squeeeeee, you got the first post! Saweeeet!
It's my pleasure, you're pretty dang great to talk to!
To be fair I have quite a few low levels, but even if it's something at your levels I wouldn't mind coming to hangout with you in game  smile
Welcome back to Surreal! I'm super happy to be back with my family and make some new friends as well. 
I think we should stay forever, just because we are Surreal besties!  Good

Also, we're all amazing. It's Surreal afterall.
Heya Squidy! Welcome back.
Damn. I could really go for caramel apples. I have a sweet tooth. 
See you around cc I hope!

I hate being bothered while skilling, btws.
Yay!!! Wizard     Welcome back Lauren. Glad our crazy zaniness has drawn you back!!Yahoo All seems right in the world once again.
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
LAURENNNNNN! Welcome back to Surreal. Now STAY PUT! (please). If you do I'll get out the handcuffs that I know you like so much Biggrin ..Oh wait, it's too early for "Surreal after dark", damn. Teehee! I'm soooooooooo excited to have you back, and hope your return has been a very awesome one so far!! Lots of fun to be had! Not just the kinky fun Tongue

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I hope you are with us for many years to come (you better be)! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro! Pragnos 8 3,782 2021-11-13 05:38:25
Last Post: RinToyama31
  Late Intro for Dazie Dazie 10 5,992 2020-04-20 04:48:45
Last Post: Saint Kain
  Mihana's late intro Mihana 11 8,276 2018-09-11 11:53:04
Last Post: Mihana
  dunder's intro dunder 7 5,312 2018-06-01 01:50:46
Last Post: Jerome