It was only a matter of time...

Before I returned!

Wasn't exactly sure where to put this (as in my absence thread didn't feel like the right place) but I am returning to play, at least some, of Rs3. Some things that has happened to me is I got a new computer, a fancy spancy new gaming chair, and I upgraded my internet, and it made me want to play some Rs3 Biggrin. What has gone on in the clan since then? It's been nearly three months I think! :O
Welcome back! You have been missed. Biggrin
Welcome back, hope to see you online smile

Nothing happened meanwhile!
Not gonna lie, I had a mini freak out when I saw the title of this thread, but then when I clicked on it to open the thread I was like pheeeeew! Tongue

QUEEN WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you! Ooooo look at you with all the fancy new things Biggrin I look forward to seeing you around again!!

Probably the biggest bit of news in Surreal is our majestic Jordy is off traveling the world! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Jeez, gave me a scare, thought this was going to be a bloody leaving post! you're so lucky! haha

I'm still a bit AWOL atm, but there is a new smithing/mining rework that has been released, I'm waiting for a guide as I suck at working shit out for myself lol

Happy to see you back <3
Hey and welcome back!!! smile
Welcome back Biggrin
Welcome back! smile
[Image: user1-light.png]
Yay!! YahooWelcome back  Grin
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Welcome back, Brandy!
Really cool you got a new set up.
One of the more interesting news that's come up is the change of rules to SWC in 2019. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for an Introduction Acorny 9 5,457 2017-05-13 02:08:10
Last Post: Acorny