<?php
 $runescapename
:"MoystieOystie";

$realName:"Jack";

$age:"24";

$country:"Australia";

$oneWord:"trendy";
 echo 
"Hello everyone, my name is" $realName "and i am" $age " years old, and im from" $country "!";
?>

I have been playing runescape for about 14 or 15 years and i am currently on my 3rd account which is 10 years old.
I started playing runescape because i lived out on a farm and had nothing to do. I enjoy hipptyhop and electronic music but i don't really play anyother games. 
Runescape is life, runescape is love.
I think my fav movie changes all time. I made the unfortunate choice of studying movies at university and all it left me was a superiority complex about reviews.
I am a front-end web dev currently but I am quitting to run my own business with the my programming mentor. We made a automated website builded!
Anyways thats me, whats up with you
PS. sorry if my php is wrong, im a javascript man, and i would like to start a petition to include the fire emoji on the post icon.
Hey Jack! Lovely to know a bit more about you smile If I knew how to code a fart I'd do it, but I'm not that fancy, so this'll have to do... *FART* Biggrin I'm 33, physically disabled though you wouldn't really know it, and I live with my mom. General goofball, enjoy making other people laugh, including sarcasm (which my mom never seems to get most of the time lol she usually takes me seriously. Facepalm!). I giggle way more than I talk, and usually I can visibly tell I make others feel happy with my presence. Enjoy going to car shows (when it's not hotter than hell), bocce ball and bowling, boating, writing poetry. LOVE coffee and anything that tastes like coffee (I go nutty over a good tiramisu). Been volunteering for 10+ years 3 days a week at a hospital in patient billing. My co-workers have been talking me up to the new supervisor about how great I am. Maybe I'll start getting paid someday!! (That'd be so nice!)
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
So, your PHP code is great, so that's a good thing! You might want to use this method for concatenation with double quotes though:

PHP Code:
<?php

echo "Hello everyone, my name is {$realName} and i am {$age} years old, and im from {$country}!"

No need for the closing tag either in 5.7 or above Wink

Nonetheless - welcome to Surreal! We've spoken a few times already and I know you'll be a fun addition to the clan. Looking forward to chatting & scaping together even more smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
hey Jack! It's been nice talking to you in the CC. It's also very nice to another person play in the Aus timezone.
 What kind of... hippityhop music do you like?
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
welcome bud