Late Intro for Dazie

Runescape Name: Dazie
Real-life name/nickname: Dazie/Dizzy (prefer to go by RSN here)
Describe yourself in one word: Friendly

What made you start playing runescape: Friends showed me this game back in '06 and been on ever since. Ran 3 clans from 2007 till about 2013 so I see lots of familiar faces from old timers in the game.
Favorite Movie: So many! If I had to choose one it would be Interstellar, but I love Tarantino films and have watched them many times.

Music taste: Hip hop, rock, indie, acoustic, electronic, EDM, latin, and even a little bit of country.
Other games: Rocket League (LOVE), Overwatch and Witcher, but aside from RS I don't play games that often.
Other language(s): I can speak Spanish, Portuguese, and currently learning Japanese

Hobbies/talents: I am into lots of things haha. Used to drum in a metal band in my teens, play some guitar, and just in general love music. I am a big reader, working on my own home library. I like to write poetry when I am feeling inspired. Learning about new cultures and languages is a big hobby of mine, Japanese will be my first real language challenge. Recently been watching anime for the first time and some of those movies are fantastic! During summertime I am outdoors/travelling a lot with my husband and friends, but this pandemic has kept us indoors so I am glad I found you guys a few weeks ago!

Fun fact:  I made it on the front page of Reddit once
Twinny!

So glad you joined us mate.
All your skilling pets belong to me!
Nice intro! A late welcome to you! I had no idea you ran a few clans, I'd be interested to know which ones, but obviously that's up to you Tongue How's things going as a nurse right now? Must be pretty insane. Hope you're keeping well with all the stuff going on right now.

Glad to have you on board smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome, I've really enjoyed having you as a part of Surreal already. Hope you continue to enjoy your time here! smile
It's good to know more about you Dazie! You're a sweetie and I'm glad you joined the Surreal family smile

I like to write poetry when I feel inspired as well! Which sadly hasn't happened a lot lately. I tend to get too excessively self critical to the point of frustrating/stressing myself beyond belief and turning myself off from it completely for a while. I manage better with it now than I did, I think spacing it out is helpful to me, in addition to learning to appreciate what I write a little more smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Movie taste: Awesome. Welcome aboard!
(2020-04-19 19:23:45)Downfall Wrote:  Nice intro! A late welcome to you! I had no idea you ran a few clans, I'd be interested to know which ones, but obviously that's up to you Tongue How's things going as a nurse right now? Must be pretty insane. Hope you're keeping well with all the stuff going on right now.

Glad to have you on board smile
 Yeah so the first I led was called Haven of Solace, then my brothers and I started one called Legions of Fury (LOF) that was the one we had for the longest amount of time and were in a large clan alliance. Then I left for a few years and came back and worked my way up to co lead one called Double Rainbow. So spaced out during the years, but so much fun. 

And yes, life as a nurse right now is pretty weird, never quite seen a time like this. Luckily it isn't too bad around my area, and it appears we have passed our peak so hopefully it stays on the right track. Mostly we just want protective gear and we will keep doing our jobs like we have been. I can only imagine in places that don't even have equipment. Am certainly grateful to still be working throughout all of this.
(2020-04-19 20:49:16)Lady Spyra Wrote:  It's good to know more about you Dazie! You're a sweetie and I'm glad you joined the Surreal family smile

I like to write poetry when I feel inspired as well! Which sadly hasn't happened a lot lately. I tend to get too excessively self critical to the point of frustrating/stressing myself beyond belief and turning myself off from it completely for a while. I manage better with it now than I did, I think spacing it out is helpful to me, in addition to learning to appreciate what I write a little more smile
Absolutely! Spacing it out and doing it for yourself is what I am all about. May share it with a handful of people, but mostly I write it to read it years later and see where my head was at in that time. I love looking back on myself and seeing how things have changed. Hope you keep it up!
Interesting read. Glad to have you in the same clan.
Yayyy Dazie Biggrin It's great to get to know ya more~ And I love having you in Surreal Biggrin
[Image: new-game-gif.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro! Pragnos 8 3,782 2021-11-13 05:38:25
Last Post: RinToyama31
  Mihana's late intro Mihana 11 8,276 2018-09-11 11:53:04
Last Post: Mihana
  dunder's intro dunder 7 5,312 2018-06-01 01:50:46
Last Post: Jerome
  A little intro from an old member Mini Kniight 10 6,753 2018-05-09 21:30:33
Last Post: Saint Kain
  Intro: Return Of The Squid Pt. III GravenSquid 5 4,308 2017-10-10 16:44:01