My bank after so many years

Its not that spactular, but  its what I have

https://imgur.com/a/liTEN2d
Nice bank, way neater than mine! how do you play legacy mode though?!
Legacy mode, is RuneScape to me. Anything more is not RuneScape. It's how I've always played the game. And how I will always play the game. Yes I miss out on certain features. EOC is just a mess that I will not play with.

I have more opinions on the matter, for another day.. lol
Nice bank. Looks a lot like mine in terms of how stuff is separated.

I see how you feel about EoC but You should really give it a try, at first it was garbage but so many updates happened to it that playing in legacy is just so strange. So many new things open up combat wise, the game is made for the new combat mode. It is pretty difficult at first, having to learn all the abilities, but after a while and having a nice revolution bar you can pretty much afk just as you do on legacy.
The holiday items make me nostalgic. When did you start playing, Kurtins? The yo-yo was my first holiday item, as useless as it is. Over the space of a few years, I used to log on, do a couple of tricks with the yo-yo and log off again.

I felt the same way about the legacy interface/combat. The only reason I switched to EoC was for surge and an extra ability bar on the screen.
(2018-10-10 22:07:22)Fake Brews Wrote:  The holiday items make me nostalgic. When did you start playing, Kurtins? The yo-yo was my first holiday item, as useless as it is. Over the space of a few years, I used to log on, do a couple of tricks with the yo-yo and log off again.

I felt the same way about the legacy interface/combat. The only reason I switched to EoC was for surge and an extra ability bar on the screen.

I like the feel of legacy and i can kill things a lot quicker. the higher hits feel more satisfying

Early Feb 2001 I started

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Champion Bank Standers Angus 229 139,163 2019-09-27 23:16:55
Last Post: Wader
  Bank Made!! October Rust 12 8,967 2019-01-28 21:54:57
Last Post: Wader