Potential Member Introducing Herself!

Hi all from the mighty clan Surreal! I have been guesting in your clan chat for a couple hours tonight. Thought I would register on your forums so I can get even more of a feel for things so I can see if this could be a good fit for me and vice versa.

As I know you're more of a family clan, I'll start with my name. My name is Melissa (but those who know me call me Mel for short). I'm a physically disabled 30 year old, living with my mom and two cats; Precious and Hollywood. Hobbies include poetry writing, bowling, miniature golf, boating, bingo, chicken shoots (no, not literally shooting a chicken or anything of that nature!). I love cats, coffee, rainy days, snowy days, glazed donuts....

I am currently in a clan. If the staff would like me to contact them explaining why I'm very possibly looking into a new clan, I would be more than happy to abide by that request smile

One more thing about me is that I have an abnormal sense of humor. I love farts, and farting on RS. If this offends anyone in the clan please tell me.

I look forward to getting to know you all Biggrin

*fart*
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi Melissa, nice talking with you in CC. Welcome smile
Hi Liz!! It's been a pleasure talking with you in the cc as well, and thank you smile Thank you as well for all of your help taking the time to answer my questions about the clan. You're awesome! smile

Welcome Mel! Hope you stick around even as just a guest if you can't join as a full member. Hope to see you in CC and get to chat with you. Nothing wrong with some Fart Humor Wink
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Thank you Pixey! I look forward to chatting with you too! And I'm glad you're okay with some farts Tongue

Hola Spyra! Welcome!
Hi there Melissa, nice introduction!

You can make yourself at home here whether you want to join or not, you are more than welcome in the clan chat any time. Switching clans can happen for a whole host of reasons; I'm fine with that, however, if it may affect your time here, I'd be glad to discuss it further with you in a private message. Just let me know.

Hope to see you around soon!

*farts* Tongue
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thank you Dan and Jord smile And thank you for being so nice about it! Although it shouldn't affect my time here, if you (or any other staff member) should inquire anything about my past on RS, please don't hesitate to ask. I am a very honest person.

PS - Awesome farting skills!

Welcome to Surreal smile why didn't you call your cats Terrence and Phillip :o
Thank you Jos smile Haha, well we got the cats from my cousin. She was moving into an apartment that didn't allow pets, and she couldn't find another home for them that was working out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little intro from an old member Mini Kniight 10 6,940 2018-05-09 21:30:33
Last Post: Saint Kain