SURPRISE!!!

Special Surprise For Someone Special

We could not let Surreal's birthday pass by without giving thanks to the one who first started this wonderful clan 8 years ago, our much-loved founder: @Downfall. Jordy always shows his appreciation for everyone in Surreal, so it was very important for us to return the favor on this very special day. Over the past few months (and especially the last two weeks), @Lady Spyra and staff members @Beccah and @JeliBelski embarked on a mission: giving Jordy something special. After some discussion on Discord, we agreed on one of Beccah's suggestions. To enact it, we also enlisted the help of some older members. @Meg, @Wader, and @Jos answered the call. A big thank-you to them for helping out! An additional shoutout goes to the rest of our Surreal family - your time and loyalty is always valued and appreciated. That loyalty is a gift in itself!

Special message to Jordy: We hope you enjoy our gifts to you (seen below) as much as we enjoy having you as our proud founder. You are the best founder a clan could ever have, and all of Surreal honestly appreciates you so much more than we could ever truly express. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for everything that you have done throughout these 8 years, and for everything you continue to do for us. Your time is really and truly invaluable to us. You're so much more than just a founder to us, you're also our friend <3

Click here for your surprise from Jos

Click here for your surprise from the clan
Thanks for letting me be a part of it and thanks again to Jord, for just being the absolute legend he is <3
<3! Love this!! Mel you did a fantastic job involving everyone, thank you! Meg, you did amazing on the you-know-what (no spoilers Tongue), awesome!
smile
Credits for the surprise from the clan go to the following:

The Crafty Masterminds: Mel, Becca, Haley
The Photo Contributors: Meg, Wade, Surreal’s Twitter
The Photo Choosing Team: Mel, Becca, Haley
The Master Collage Artist: Meg

(Much love to you Jordy! <3)
This has got to be the greatest piece of content I've ever downloaded.

Like, trust me:

You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
This is amazing, Glad you love your surprise Jordy smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Btw the whole post was super sweet, and you all know that I love doing what I do <3 I consider all of you basically like my second family, so I am more than happy to put in the time to make this better!

Thanks to all of you for making Surreal what it is, otherwise this would be a very lonely place! Love ya'll <3
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
LOL I love it! I wish i got to be there.
Thank you and the other leaders+staff for all the work you have done for the clan thus far. My time here has only been nothing but great and I know how hard you and the rest of the clan has worked to achieve that smile
I can't look at the phone background without giggling.
All your skilling pets belong to me!