SURPRISE!!!

(2018-10-03 21:20:16)Meg Wrote:  Thanks for letting me be a part of it and thanks again to Jord, for just being the absolute legend he is <3

Thank YOU Meg, so much! I know you were a little apprehensive but you really did an amazing job making the collage and I'm so appreciative/thankful!

(2018-10-03 21:54:39)Beccah Wrote:  <3! Love this!! Mel you did a fantastic job involving everyone, thank you! Meg, you did amazing on the you-know-what (no spoilers Tongue), awesome!

Aww thanks Becca! I couldn't have done it without you and @JeliBelski - the one who edited my awful and lengthy post layout and turned it into something much easier on the eyes and beautiful. We all did well working together to pull this together in time, with @Meg putting it all together for us in the end Wub

(2018-10-03 22:50:55)Downfall Wrote:  Btw the whole post was super sweet, and you all know that I love doing what I do <3 I consider all of you basically like my second family, so I am more than happy to put in the time to make this better!

Thanks to all of you for making Surreal what it is, otherwise this would be a very lonely place! Love ya'll <3

Glad you enjoyed it so much! smile I think it's really clear to see it really made your day Biggrin

(2018-10-03 22:51:32)Kermen Wrote:  LOL I love it! I wish i got to be there.
Thank you and the other leaders+staff for all the work you have done for the clan thus far. My time here has only been nothing but great and I know how hard you and the rest of the clan has worked to achieve that smile

<3 Love you Kermit! Thanks so much smile It's wonderful to hear that you're having such a great time here!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Awesomeness! Biggrin
Thanks for your hard work and never giving up on the clan. <3
Great surprise. Thank you for all the work you put in for us.