Staff Team Changes

Hi Surreal! smile

In exactly one month (October 3rd), Surreal celebrates its 10th birthday! And, part of having a solid clan is having a solid staff team supporting it with Surreal's best interests at heart. In keeping with that thought, I bring to you all some updates to the staff team.

First, demotions. @Loric has requested that he'd like to step down, so he will be a regular member from here on. We thank him for all of his time and help. I have reached out to @JeliBelski on August 29th and have yet to hear back from her, so at the time of this post her staff position remains, but it's questionable.

Next, promotions. If you've been around the forums then I'm sure you'll probably see this promotion coming. This guy has been in Surreal since near the beginning of its existence. Lately he's been particularly proactive in coming up with ideas for the clan, and getting the clan involved in activities (such as Find Atticus). It's easy for me to see that he is looked up to, appreciated, and respected in Surreal. I feel like this promotion is the right move for Surreal. So, please join me in welcoming @Nick (Atticus SRL) to the staff team! Biggrin

I want to mention that this is just a starting point. Our current staff currently consists of @Aurorae Auri, @Nick, and @JeliBelski (questionable). I'd ideally like to add one or two more, but this will come leisurely with time, and thoughtfully considered of course smile
congrats nick!!
Gratsss Nick!
[Image: new-game-gif.gif]
Awesome!! Congrats Nick!!!
My man! Nice one Nick sure you will continue everything your getting started and more!
All your skilling pets belong to me!
Congratulations Nick, so excited for you! Also, thank you Loric for all you did for Surreal during your time on Staff - we appreciate it very much!
Oh, I can't believe this is happening! Nick?!?!

Ha, congratulations. Well deserved.
Thanks everyone, I'm excited for the future smile
Now... I will take my 5m gp monthly payment per member. Thank You! Tongue
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Keep it up @Nick Wub
Grats on the promotion, Nick! You'll make a fantastic addition to the team. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 14 6,688 2020-04-08 14:16:56
Last Post: Jos
  Another New Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 7 3,950 2019-08-26 20:57:17
Last Post: Shawn
  A Couple Staff Updates! (Promotion/Demotion) Lady Spyra 6 3,455 2019-07-31 16:15:45
Last Post: Jos
  Meg to Staff! Downfall 12 6,977 2019-06-02 03:07:27
Last Post: Meg
  New Staff Promotion: Beccah! Lady Spyra 8 4,521 2018-07-19 09:41:17
Last Post: Jerome