Summer Beach Party 2018
Thread Closed 

It's that time again, where the temperature rises, ice cream is a curative and sand gets in all kinds of places.

That's right it's the Summer Beach Party in the Lumby Crater.

If you have any tokens or other items you wish to trade/sell/donate, please feel free to list below.  smile
I truly have no use for the Barrel of monkeys, and seem to have lots.  If anyone wants them, please let me know.

Free to a good home. Tongue
set them all freeeee
If anyone wants any of these, let me know. I have:

2 Goebie backpack
2 Beach armour
1 Vanilla hair head
1 Shovel sword
2 Sandy club
1 Sandy 2h sword
1 Arthur pet

I also have these from previous years:

6 Lifeguard chair head
1 Water balloon launcher
1 Octopus companion pet
1 Bubble blower
1 Sand dunk rest
1 Conga eel whip
2 Pyramid hat head

1 Party fever walk
1 Gingerbread necklace

EDIT: 10m per token, or in items of equivalent value.

EDIT 2: Updated.
thoroughly dislike the monkeys....water balloons will become free xps, unless we have a clan water balloon fight.

I have these tokens up for grabs:
Pufferfish launcher override
Sandy 2h sword override

hit me here, discord, or in game if you want either
I would love the goebie backpack if you still have it Alex? :o I really haven't put in any effort at the beach as been busy doing other things in game so I usually always miss out on any of the tokens Sad happy to buy it off you <3
I have a sandcastle companion pet token to whomever wants it.

I also have a pirate's hat from the Clue Scrolls if anyone wants it. (it's my second)

Plus still lots and lots and lots of monkeys. pfft.
Think I'll be interested in that pirate hat please, sorcha. What do you want in return?

Btw Meg, sorry I haven't got that backpack to you yet. Hopefully I'll catch you on in your morning/evening, although I get confused with timezones.
(2018-08-22 19:32:59)Fake Brews Wrote:  Think I'll be interested in that pirate hat please, sorcha. What do you want in return?

Btw Meg, sorry I haven't got that backpack to you yet. Hopefully I'll catch you on in your morning/evening, although I get confused with timezones.

it's all good, I'm sure we'll catch each other online soon, our timezones don't work too well together lol
(2018-08-22 19:32:59)Fake Brews Wrote:  Think I'll be interested in that pirate hat please, sorcha. What do you want in return?

nothing, nada, zilch, zip...  It's FREE!!  lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2017 Beach Tokens - Trading sorchaflaith 3 3,434 2017-08-13 16:05:24
Last Post: Giuseppe
  The Beach Token Exchange! Lady Spyra 21 11,784 2016-09-06 22:14:29
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Beach Tokens Needed For 'Emperor/Empress of the Sandcastle' title Lady Spyra 0 3,003 2016-08-21 22:38:31
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Summer Special & D&D Improvements and Death Rework Shawn 9 7,816 2015-05-27 20:03:54
Last Post: Myster Q
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,868 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010