Time for an Introduction

Hi guys.  Bye

I wanted to introduce myself, so bare with me while I introduce my boring self! I'm 21 years old and live in Auckland, New Zealand. I am currently unemployed and I'm studying Psychology, however I'm taking a semester off from July to recuperate mentally. In my spare time I enjoy building computers, cooking and Photography. I've been playing Runescape on and off since mid 2005 over a variety of accounts. I have been playing OSRS until February when I decided to start playing RS3 again on a new account. (Which I'm pretty damn proud of so far!) My name's Ben, but you can call me whatever you want!

(P.S. - Profile picture is me if you want to put a face to the name!)
Hey Ben! Welcome to Surreal! (You're not boring at all!) smile I'm glad to have found you. Hope you're continuing to have a fabulous time with us. Wait, you can cook and you haven't made the clan a Surreal feast yet??? Tongue haha

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! Always good to know more about our Surreal family members Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome Ben! We have a new guide to our clan we've just written for all of our new members. You can find it

http://board.clansurreal.com/thread-10513.html
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Welcome Ben!!  Psychology ...sounds intriguing. Glad to have you with us.  Wizard
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Nice to meet you Ben! We're so glad to have you. Biggrin As for psychology, Surreal might give you some interesting subjects lol.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
psychology huh.. now it makes sense why you joined Tongue we're just free test subject to see what fucked up mental illness we have Tongue
Hey Ben! If you need anything lemme know! I studies the linguistics side of psych btw Tongue
Have fune while youre here
Thanks for the lovely welcome all! I look forward to getting to know everyone more!
Welcome man!
Thanks Harrison!
[Image: user1-dark.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dirty Introduction Dirty_Ranarr 7 4,618 2021-02-26 17:09:40
Last Post: Dazie
  It was only a matter of time... Brandy 10 6,903 2019-01-22 11:03:38
Last Post: Brandy
  Introduction/reintroduction Teh_Corey 6 4,173 2018-05-22 09:41:43
Last Post: Clifford
  Introduction Tekno765 7 4,130 2018-03-26 03:18:28