Wassuppp!!!

Yeah
[Image: new-game-gif.gif]
So, I got to thinking... I should probably fill this with stuff that most people know about me.

I'm the type of person who will make someone feel better even when I'm going thru a lot. I love to make people smile and most of the time, it cheers me up as well. So, I am one of the writers in Surreal and I'm often afk'ing something in game just so I can write. I've been writing since 2005 and it's honestly helped my writing improve; while I still am known to find errors in what I write haha. I love to take photos and you'll often see me post pictures of clouds, my cats, or my dirt road haha. I'm the type of person who loves to listen to all types of music and I'm often known to even share what I love. Even though I'm a writer, there's often times when I don't know what to say so please forgive me for that.I'm actually not a big movie buff and sometimes I don't really care for movies. If I'm not focused on writing and afk'ing Runescape, I'm either watching something Korean or anime.

Honestly, though, I'm just a pretty cool person who just so happens to have befriended half the people on w46.
You are a great person Jen, happy to know you (as are the rest of us in W46)!
I second that. Wouldn't be the same without you mate.
All your skilling pets belong to me!
thanks y'all <3
Love ya, Jenn! It's nice to know more about you smile I too am not a huge movie buff. I may quite possibly be that person who ends up wanting to (or actually will) fall asleep during it lol, depending how much it holds my attention.

I'm so glad to have you in Surreal and glad to have your friendship smile

PS - your cats are always so cute! Tongue

PPS - *fart*
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2020-05-18 04:44:17)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Love ya, Jenn! It's nice to know more about you smile I too am not a huge movie buff. I may quite possibly be that person who ends up wanting to (or actually will) fall asleep during it lol, depending how much it holds my attention.

I'm so glad to have you in Surreal and glad to have your friendship smile

PS - your cats are always so cute! Tongue

PPS - *fart*

I love ya more! Yeah, I figured I'd say more about me haha. I like some movies but honestly I don't care for them lol.

Hehehe, I'm glad too <3

Ps. Thank you smile
Pps. Meow
Also, cause I forgot to mention this, I love the outdoors and any shows about the outdoors. Since I live on 25 acres of land, with 20 acres beside my house and 200 acres behind my house, I often see wildlife. I was going on nine years old when I moved to Macon and I miss my Pawpaw(my great-grandpa on my mom's side) dearly, because he really cared about this farm. Now me and my third cousin, Chadd, both care about this farm. He hunts it with his family and I often know when they're hunting. I hope that I can hunt with him next hunting season.
Nice to know you're into the outdoors. I was not brought up hunting or camping due to my dad and mom not liking it. I tell them now they should have exposed me early to let me find out for myself. I didn't try camping until late into my teens and it wasn't that bad but you do have to be prepared. I guess if I have any questions about the great outdoors, I'll pose them to you.
Love having you here Jenn, you brighten my day a lot. and for that I want to thank you with all my heart. Biggrin
[Image: saint_kain_p3.png]